Difficulty in Understanding Class 10 Maths Chapter 9 Concepts?
Don’t worry! Make your Class 10 Maths Preparation Easier with RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry. Chapter 9 RD Sharma NCERT Solutions contains all the Topic wise Important Questions Listed.
RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9
Access RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9 – Some Applications of Trigonometry PDF Prepared by Subject experts to make your Preparations Easier and in More Understanding Way.
Download All Chapters RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions to Crack the Exam with Ease.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
In the previous chapter, you have studied trigonometric ratios. In this chapter, you will be studying some ways in which trigonometry is used in the life around you. Trigonometry is one of the most ancient subjects studied by scholars all over the world. As we have said in Chapter 8, trigonometry was invented because its need arose in astronomy.
Since then the astronomers have used it, for instance, to calculate distances from the Earth to the planets and stars. Trigonometry is also used in geography and in navigation. The knowledge of trigonometry is used to construct maps, determine the position of an island in relation to the longitudes and latitudes.
Know More about Chapter 9 – Some Applications of Trigonometry Class 10 Math By Downloading NCERT Books for Class 10 Maths PDF
Exercise-wise RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9
Trigonometry is definitely an important concept which one needs to put in the correct order for solutions. Therefore going directly for NCERT solutions in a particular exercise makes your approach to Trigonometry an easy one. Hence we made a table for you to learn about the number of exercises that you need to practice for the exam this session. Give a quick look at the same-
|RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 9 Exercise 8A||Exercise 9.1|
Detailed Exercise Explanation Chapter 9 – Some Applications Of Trigonometry
RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9 PDF is here to make your learning experience more convenient this time. In addition, we jotted all the exercise-wise solutions down below, for you to have a quick idea of the notions that you will study in detail in each exercise. Le’s get to it-
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 9 Exercise 9.1
This introductory section begins with the basics that students learned in the previous chapter as well. Take for instance the last chapter covered trigonometric ratios. This chapter will brief you concerning various simple applications of Trigonometry in everyday life. Being one of the ancient mathematical subjects the topics are studied all around the globe.
Moreover, trigonometry finds its application in various other disciplines too other than maths. Hence students must consider taking a guide book such as RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9 PDF for securing a robust knowledge on the subject, which will help them grow for future higher studies too.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 9 Exercise 9.2
The next exercise jumps for Height and Distance. Students will study the line of sight, angle of deviation, angle of elevation along the angle of depression. The subject matter expert designed the study material with suitable illustrations and examples. Hence getting to the core of the topic will be sorted out in no time. You just have to grab your copy of the RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 9 PDF from our digital library and start with the maths exam preparation.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 9 Exercise 9.3
The sections cover all the above-mentioned exercises thus giving you ample opportunities to go through the chapter once again. Take this opportunity to run through the chapter and have a rigorous revision session all by yourself to secure some solid marks from this section of mathematics.
Some Applications of Trigonometry Summary:
- The line of sight is the line drawn from the eye of an observer to the point in the object viewed by the observer.
- The angle of elevation of an object viewed, is the angle formed by the line of sight
with the horizontal when it is above the horizontal level, i.e., the case when we raise our head to look at the object.
- The angle of depression of an object viewed, is the angle formed by the line of sight with the horizontal when it is below the horizontal level, i.e., the case when we lower our head to look at the object.
- The height or length of an object or the distance between two distant objects can be determined with the help of trigonometric ratios.
Benefits of RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions
- Easy to Understand
- Detailed Explanation of topics
- Unique Way of Explanation
- Extra and Important Questions Listed
- Helps in preparation of Competitive Exams
Other Important CBSE 10th RD Sharma Maths Solutions
You should have NCERT solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam. Click on the link to access other RD Sharma Maths Solutions related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers Solutions
- Chapter 2 Polynomials Solutions
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations In Two Variables Solutions
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations Solutions
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions Solutions
- Chapter 6 Triangles Solutions
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry Solutions
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry Solutions
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry Solutions
- Chapter 10 Circles Solutions
- Chapter 11 Constructions Solutions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles Solutions
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes Solutions
- Chapter 14 Statistics Solutions
- Chapter 15 Probability Solutions
Download all CBSE Class 10 Related Content for Better Preparation and score more marks.