Are You Facing Difficulty Solving Class 10 Maths Chapter 15 Problems? Here are the Solutions for it. ie. RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 15 Probability, which can be downloaded freely in PDF format to Boost Class 10 Maths Board Exams with Ease. All the Exercise Questions are Listed with Solutions.
RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 15 – Probability
The RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions for Chapter 14 – Probability are Prepared by Subject Experts according to CBSE NCERT Curriculum. Download Complete RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions PDF with all Chapter Listed to make your Exam preparation Easier.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter 15 Probability
In this chapter, you will Study Probability Topics and Sub Topics with all the Problems and Respective Solutions. Exercise Questions are Listed with Detailed Explanation and also Includes Extra and Important Questions
Exercise-wise RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 15
Probability is one of the potential chapters which offers you the scope to score brilliant from this section. So to make it a more simplified approach, we prepared exercise-wise solutions for you. Getting directly for a particular problem always motivates a scholar. Hence learn the portions which the chapter comes along with.
|RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 15 Exercise 15A||Exercise 15.1|
|RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 15 Exercise 15B||Exercise 15.2|
Detailed Exercise Explanation Chapter 15 – Real Numbers
After learning the list of exercises that this chapter covers, let us now know the exercise wise contents. Therefore without any further delay, let’ check out the exercise wise solution given under-
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 15 Exercise 15.1
This is the first exercise that RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 15 includes. Students in this part of the chapter will learn about-
- A Theoretical Approach to probability: In the theoretical approach, students will learn that the occurrence of an event is predicted without actually performing the experiment. In such cases, we assume that the outcomes of an event are equally likely. Here, we infer that the experimental probability of an event approaches its theoretical probability if the number of trials of an experiment is very large.
- Random Experiment: An experiment is said to be random when the result varies as an experiment is repeated several times. These repetitions are called trials. The theoretical probability (classical probability) of an event ‘E’, P(E), is defined as the ratio of a number of outcomes favorable to E to that of the number of all possible outcomes of the experiment.
- Compound Event: An event, related to a random experiment is said to be a compound event if it is obtained by combining two or more elementary events related to the random experiment.
RD Sharma Class 10 Chapter 15 Exercise 15.2
In the next exercise in RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapter 15, students will study-
- The occurrence of an event: if any one of the elementary events corresponding to the event is the outcome of that event, then an event corresponding to a random experiment is said to occur.
- Impossible events: Impossible events are those events that do not occur ever. So, we can say that the probability of an impossible event is always zero.
- Sure event: An event is said to be a sure event if it occurs.
Advantages of RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions
There are many benefits of using RD Sharma Class 10 Maths Solutions, Some Among them are
- The Unique and Detailed Explanation of Each and Every topic from the Chapter will make Students understand Easier
- Easy access through Chapter-wise PDF
- All the Exercises are Covered with Extra and Important Questions
- Helps in the Preparation of NTSE and Olympiads Exam
Other Important CBSE 10th RD Sharma Maths Solutions
You should have solutions to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Maths exam. Click on the link to access other RD Sharma Maths Solutions related to 10th Maths.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers Solutions
- Chapter 2 Polynomials Solutions
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations In two Variables Solutions
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations Solutions
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions Solutions
- Chapter 6 Triangles Solutions
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry Solutions
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry Solutions
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry Solutions
- Chapter 10 Circles Solutions
- Chapter 11 Constructions Solutions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles Solutions
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes Solutions
- Chapter 14 Statistics Solutions
- Chapter 15 Probability Solutions
Download CBSE Related Content for Better Preparation of CBSE Class 10 Maths.