NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 15 Communication Systems provided in this article are written by experts after conducting thorough research on and subject in order to provide students with accurate and reliable information.
- All you need to know about NCERT Physics Class 12 Solutions
If you look over previous year’s question papers, you will get a good idea of the types of questions that will be asked directly from the book during the CBSE 12th board.
NCERT Solutions Physics Class 12 Chapter 15 PDF: Communication Systems
Download NCERT 12th Physics Chapter 15 Solutions PDF: Here
This NCERT solutions Class 12 Physics for Chapter 15 PDF includes MCQs, fill in the blanks, match the following, true or false, short answer questions, numerical problems, important formulas, exercises, and assignments, as well as numerical problems.
This book aids in the clear understanding of concepts as well as the long-term memorization of the topic.
What will you get in CBSE Class 12 Physics Chapter 15 PDF?
The term “communication systems” refers to a group of systems that are used for transmission, link, communication, and interconnection. These systems are divided into three categories based on their intended uses: Media, Technology, and Applications.
The chapter talks about Sensors, Transducers, Emitters, and Amplifiers all as examples of modern technology that are utilized as components in the majority of modern gadgets.
Examples of General Communication Systems
Subtopics of NCERT Class 12 Chapter 15 Communication System
- Elements Of A Communication System
- Basic Terminology Used In Electronic Communication Systems
- Bandwidth Of Signals
- Bandwidth Of Transmission Medium
- Propagation Of Electromagnetic Waves
- Ground wave
- Space wave
- Modulation And Its Necessity
- Size of the antenna or aerial
- Effective power radiated by an antenna Ex 15.7.3 – Mixing up of signals from different transmitters
- Amplitude Modulation
- Production Of Amplitude Modulated Wave
- Detection Of Amplitude Modulated Wave
Basically, the communication system is the mode of transmission, connection, communication, and interconnection. The various diagrams, illustrations, graphs in the chapter are extra support to competently finish the chapter.
The chapter also states the major contributions of notable scientists such as JC Bose, Graham Bell, and several other renowned individualities in this backdrop.
Other Important Links For Class 12 Physics
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 15
We are here with some of the solid points to consider opting for NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 15-
- Covers all the questions in NCERT Physics Chapter 15 textbook,
- The solutions are developed by subject experts based on the students’ grasping abilities.
- Based on the CBSE guidelines and exam pattern, the faculty offers 100 percent reliable and quality solutions.
- Every answer is explained in clear language to help students gain trust in their ability to perform well on board exams.
- It is a great guide not only for your 12th boards but also for your other competitive exams such as NEET and JEE.
This is everything for NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 15. If you still come across any doubts comment down. Also, we wish you good luck with your CBSE exam preparation.
FAQs: NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 15
How NCERT Solutions Physics chapter 15 help the Class 12 students?
This whole NCERT chapter 15 solution will eventually help you to upgrade your time management skills which will again help you with accuracy with your answers.
How to download NCERT Solutions Physics Class 12 chapter 15?
You can download NCERT Solutions Physics Class 12 chapter 15 from the above blog.
What is Communication System?
A communication system is a system that describes the exchange of information between two points.
What are the process of a communication system?
The communication process is made up of four major components. Those components include encoding, medium of transmission, decoding, and feedback.
What are the elements of a communication system?
The communication process involves eight essential elements: source, message, channel, receiver, response, environment, context, and intervention.
What are the benefits of the NCERT solutions for class 12 physics Chapter 15?
Go through the above article for the benefits of the NCERT solutions for class 12 physics Chapter 15.
What is modulation?
Modulation is the process of converting data into electrical signals optimized for transmission.