CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes: Are you excited about the new academic year which has just begun? Yes. Have you started thinking about your performance in the CBSE Class 12 Physics Board Exam because of the COVID 19 pandemic? You need to relax because we are here to help you with the best solution and all you need to do is read.
This academic year will be different from the previous year and with the rise of corona cases proper guidelines must be followed while bringing change in the preparation. In this blog, we will be concentrating on a part that will be useful to shape your methods of preparation. That is not all; it will also show you the way to secure a good position in the final Physics exam.
- All you need to know about CBSE Class 12 Physics
The key to success is CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes and the sections which we will be focusing on are related to the essential aspects of Physics Study Notes. You must have heard various discussions in connection with the importance of practicing question papers or sample papers but did anyone tell you the need to arrange Physics notes?
No. In this blog, we have highlighted the benefits of referring to the notes Physics and the useful books for shaping notes. Read all the parts with a focused mind.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes for Board Examinations
The Physics revision notes for the Class 12 2020-21 session need to be presented in a way that will be easier to understand. There is an order which a student must follow while arranging the study notes to score good marks in the Physics paper. The order starts with the relevance of the topics.
The important topics must be placed at the top and they must be arranged by following the general pattern. A student comes across different kinds of questions from various chapters and the revision notes help you to keep track of the topics which are getting repeated in the test papers. Don’t miss out on the topics which have appeared in all the papers.
You can expect questions from those areas and hence you need to be careful while designing study notes. You can also refer to the notes in Hindi if you are more comfortable in Hindi.
Remember to check the points which have been added in the revision notes and take all the time you need because your career depends on the way you shape your revision notes of class 12.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes PDF must be presented by following the chapter-wise physics solutions. Here is the chapter-wise list-
- Chapter 1 – Electric Charges and Fields
- Chapter 2 – Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Chapter 3 – Current Electricity (electric current, Photoelectric current, so on)
- Chapter 4 – Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Chapter 5 – Magnetism and Matter
- Chapter 6 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 – Ray Optics and Optical Instruments (light – Fresnel theorem, incident light, nature of light, Interference of light, Reflection of light, propagation of light, light – refractive index, polarisation of light, and other explanation of lights)
- Chapter 10 – Wave Optics (matter waves, frequency, wave-particle, YDSE – Young’s double-slit experiment)
- Chapter 11 – Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter (intensity of radiation, incident radiation, other light radiations)
- Chapter 12 – Atoms
- Chapter 13 – Nuclei
- Chapter 14 – Semiconductor Electronic: Material, Devices And Simple Circuits (flow of electrons, emission of electrons, Electron emission, Electron microscope, electron experiences, etc.)
- Chapter 15 – Communication Systems
Other Important Links Related to CBSE 12th Physics
Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 12th Physics:
Advantages of referring to CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes
There are different kinds of benefits for following the 12th Class Physics Revision Notes PDF file and now we will talk about those benefits. You must shape it apart from keeping an eye on the new CBSE syllabus.
- The students will be able to prepare themselves in a better way when they go through the contents of the Physics Class 12 Revision Notes.
- It provides you trustable notes, chapter wise notes, and all the crucial notes.
- The students will be able to cross all the hurdles after giving attention to the highlighted parts of the revision notes.
- All the topics in connection with the basic concept are usually presented with proper illustrations and if you examine the contents of the study notes carefully you will be left with zero queries.
- You will get new ideas to improve your methods of preparation and that is the beauty of following Physics Revision Notes, Class XII.
- Understanding the significance of the topics becomes easier for you when you are ready with the Class 12 revision notes Physics.
- You get new inputs to prepare for your competitive exams.
Useful books for structuring your CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes | Quick Revision Notes
While arranging the revision notes for Class 12 Physics or school-based annual examinations or practical examination or engineering exams, you must collect the right kinds of books. When you get hold of the relevant books you will be able to restructure your study materials without facing any kind of problems.
You must also be extra careful about your requirements while making the right choice. Try to buy at least one book which has the latest syllabus. the Here are some useful books-
Concepts of Physics
Fundamentals of Physics
Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes. You should have proper CBSE 12th study material to excel at the level of preparation in the correct way. Feel free to ask any questions.
FAQ- CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes
1. What are the advantages of following CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes?
The students will be able to prepare themselves in a better way when they go through the contents of the CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes.
2. What are the useful books for structuring CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes?
Here are some useful books for CBSE Class 12 Physics Revision Notes-
1) Concepts of Physics- HC Verma.
2) Objective Physics- D.C. Pandey.
3) Fundamentals of Physics- Halliday, Resnick, and Walker.
3. How to start revisions for class 12 physics?
Try to keep the important topics at the top and they must be arranged by following the general pattern.
You come across different kinds of questions from various chapters and the revision notes for CBSE Class 12 Physics help you to keep track of the topics which are getting repeated in the test papers.
4. How many hours should I study physics in revision time?
Two hours is enough for physics. Solve previous year’s question papers regularly at the time of revision.
5. What is the best question banks for the Class 12 physics exam?
Oswaal is the best for Class 12 Physics.
6. Which is the toughest chapter in class 12 physics?
The optics unit is the conceptual unit that many students face difficulty in understanding.
7. Which is the easiest chapter in class 12 physics?
Atoms & Nuclei is the easiest chapter in class 12 physics.