NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter is a valuable guide for your CBSE 12th board and entrance exam preparation. NCERT solution of Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 ease your task of note preparation and revision. It includes essential questions with answers, important charts, exemplary questions, and worksheets on the Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter.
- All you need to know about NCERT Physics Class 12 Solutions
We are here with NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter for your Physics 11th chapter.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter PDF
Download NCERT 12th Physics Chapter 11 Solutions PDF: Here
When it comes to the Class 12 Physics exam, the dual nature of radiation and matter topic is extremely important. Radiation and matter have a dual existence. NCERT Solutions pdf is given here to assist 12th-grade students in better preparing for the subject.
NCERT Solutions are created by expert teachers in such a way that they assist students in grasping the chapter’s concepts in a fun and engaging way.
What will you learn from NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11?
The chapter teaches students about Maxwell’s equation of electromagnetism along with Hertz’s experiments on the generation and detection of electromagnetic waves in 1887 which brought into account the wave nature of light.
You must study this chapter thoroughly in order to achieve high grades on your exams. The NCERT Solutions for Class 12 physics are provided above so that students can fully grasp the concepts of this chapter.
Subtopics of NCERT Solutions for Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electron Emission
- Photoelectric Effect
- Hertz’s observations
- Hallwachs’ and Lenard’s observations
- Experimental Study Of Photoelectric Effect
- Effect of intensity of light on photocurrent
- Effect of potential on photoelectric current
- Effect of frequency of incident radiation on stopping potential
- Photoelectric Effect And Wave Theory Of Light Ex
- Einstein’s Photoelectric Equation: Energy Quantum Of Radiation
- Particle Nature Of Light: The Photon
- Wave Nature Of Matter
The chapter talks about the minimum energy required by an electron to get out from the metal surface, which is termed as the work function of the metal. Energy (greater than the work function (φο ) required for electron emission from the metal surface can be supplied by suitably heating or applying a strong electric field or irradiating it by the light of suitable frequency.
Highlights from this chapter are as mentioned below-
- Free electrons in a metal are free in the sense that they pass about in a constant potential within the metal (This is only an approximation). They are unable to travel freely outside of the metal. To get out of the metal, they’ll need more energy.
- According to observations of the photoelectric effect, energy is absorbed in discrete units of hv whenever matter and light interact. It is not the same as stating that light is made up of particles, each with its own amount of energy.
Get your NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 11 from here and jump-start your exam preparation.
Other Important Links For Class 12 Physics
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11
Check out few benefits of using NCERT Solutions for Chapter 11:
- It comes in a simple language format which is definitely very helpful in finishing the chapter much on time.
- Offer errorless radiation and matter solutions with detailed explanations.
- Best quality of solutions
- Provides in-depth understanding with notes shortly after the Chapter 11 Class 12 NCERT solutions with tips & tricks.
- Designed by top Physics experts
Grab your copy of CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 now. If you still come across any doubt make sure to comment down.
FAQs: Class 12 NCERT Solutions for Physics Chapter 11
Which topics are covered under Chapter 11 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics?
The topics under Chapter 11 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics are listed in the above blog.
What is the photoelectric effect in Chapter 11 of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics?
The photoelectric effect occurs because electrons on the metal surface absorb energy from incident light and use it to overcome the attractive forces that bind them to the metal nucleus.
Can students depend on NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 Kopykitab?
Yes. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 from Kopykitab are designed with the main objective of helping students to focus on key concepts. The details of each minute have been explained with utmost care to improve the conceptual knowledge among the students.
Where Can I download NCERT 12th Physics Chapter 11 Solutions?
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 from the above article.
What is a photoelectric effect in NCERT 12th Physics Chapter 11?
According to the Photoelectric effect, when a metal surface is irradiated with light of sufficient energy, it causes the electrons of the metal to eject out.
What is the nature of radiation in NCERT 12th Physics Chapter 11?
Radiation is a form of energy as per the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11.
Why is the nature of matter?
According to the De Broglie concept of matter waves, the nature of matter is dual.
What are the main features of the photoelectric effect?
There are three important features of the photoelectric effect that cannot be explained by classical physics:
(1) the absence of lag time,
(2) the freedom of the kinetic energy of the photoelectrons at the intensity of the incident radiation, and
(3) the presence of the cut-off frequency.