Thermodynamics is that part of physics that focuses on the concept of heat and temperature and the inter-conversion of heat and other forms of energy. It is an important chapter in CBSE Class 11 which is believed to be one of the most scoring parts in the Class 11 Physics course.
In this blog we will be focusing on the important aspects of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 12 – Thermodynamics which will clear all your doubts and it will also help you to prepare for your final exam in an effective way. The parts which we will be talking about are benefits of following NCERT Physics Chapter 12 Solutions along with the topic wise explanations. You will also get to see the overview of the chapter. Read all the sections slowly.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Physics Chapter 12 Thermodynamics
Thermodynamics is an important chapter in Class 11 Physics. Every year the students get a lot of questions from the Thermodynamics part and they fail to give the correct answers because they are not familiar with the basic concepts. We have got the right kind of solutions for you.
Thermodynamics doesn’t deal with the molecular constitution of matter. In the Solution of Chapter 12 Physics Class 11 students will be exposed to the important concepts which are associated with thermal energy and it throws a light on the different ways the work is converted to heat and vice versa.
You can download CBSE Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 12 Thermodynamics from below.
What will you learn in CBSE Class 11 Physics Chapter 12 Thermodynamics?
A student can expect all kinds of questions from the Solution Of Chapter 12 Physics Class 11 and for this reason following Chapter 12 Solutions is important. Over there the students will get all possible answers which have been provided by the experts. The experts do a lot of research before preparing the Chapter 12 Solutions for Class 11 Physics.
They try to cover all the tiny details so that the students don’t miss out the sections which are important for the final Physics exam. Each part has been dealt by the experts which will be enough to boost your confidence. All the essential parts in relation to Thermodynamics have been highlighted and all you need to do is purchase.
We will now present you the topics/subtopics which fall under the 12th chapter of solutions.
Class 11 Physics Chapter 12 Solutions Topic-Wise Listing
You will come across the solutions from the following topics/sub topics in the NCERT solutions-
Here are the topics/ subtopics of the chapter:
- Thermal equilibrium
- Zeroth law of Thermodynamics
- Heat, internal energy and work
- First law of thermodynamics
- Specific heat capacity
- Thermodynamic state variables and the equation of state
- Thermodynamic processes
- Heat engines
- Refrigerators and heat pumps
- The second law of thermodynamics
- Reversible and irreversible processes
- Carnot Engine
Theorems and formulas used in Chapter 12 Thermodynamics
Some of the key points of NCERT Solution Of Class 11 Physics Chapter 12 are-
- Equilibrium in thermodynamics talks about the situation when macroscopic variables describing the thermodynamic state of a system is not depended on time. Equilibrium of a system in mechanics means the net external force and torque on the system are zero. The temperature of a body is related to its average internal energy, not to the kinetic energy of motion of its centre of mass. A bullet fired from a gun is not at a higher temperature because of its high speed.
- Heat capacity, is connected with the process of the system that goes through when heat is supplied.
- In a state of thermodynamic equilibrium, the microscopic constituents of a system are not in equilibrium
- In isothermal quasi-static processes, heat is absorbed or given out by the system even though at every stage the gas has the same temperature as that of the surrounding reservoir. This is possible because of the infinitesimal difference in temperature between the system and the reservoir.
Advantages of following Chapter 12 Physics Class 11 NCERT Solutions
There are different kinds of benefits for referring to the Physics NCERT Chapter 12 solutions and now we will talk about those solutions. You must collect it after you finish your syllabus.
- The students will be able to prepare themselves in a better way when they go through the contents of the solutions.
- The students will be able to cross all the hurdles in connection with the concepts of Thermodynamics without any kind of fear.
- All the topics related to Thermodynamics have been explained with proper illustrations and if you examine the contents carefully you will be left with zero queries.
- You will get new ideas to improve your methods of preparation and that is the beauty of following Solution.
- Shaping study materials becomes easier for you when you are ready with solutions.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 12 Thermodynamics. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.