Class 11 is the base stage to start preparing for your 12th boards. And if you have taken the science stream, then the 12th exam preparation becomes quite a vital task to complete before the time. CBSE and NCERT work holding hand in building the future of our next-gen scholars. Therefore to start with the Basics, students should initiate their 12th board’s preparation right from 11th to have a strong grip over the subject and the topics.
And here we have curated you an excellent helping hand that is the NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry to step on for your chemistry exam prep.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
The digital learning pedagogy has uplifted the standard of education in the recent past years. Therefore taking down notes is pretty old schools these days. Additionally suggesting to only classroom lectures is simply going to give you a nominal scorecard. Therefore get yourself a copy of 11th Class Chemistry Chapter 1 Solution pdf from here.
Download class 11 chemistry chapter 1 NCERT solutions pdf in your convenient device right now and check out our well-grounded curriculum perfectly matching your requirement for the upcoming test. You can even download the study material in Hindi from NCERT solutions for class 11 chemistry chapter 1 pdf download in Hindi.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 1 from below.
What will you learn in CBSE 11th Chemistry Chapter 1?
NCERT dictated Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry as the first chapter for students of 11th standard. Since it is the rudimentary topic to study, students get to learn topics such as-
- Importance of chemistry, atomic mass, molecular mass and more to explore.
- Next comes some Basic laws and theorem related to the subject, take for instance Dalton’s atomic theory, Avogadro law and lastly the law of conservation of mass.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Chapter-wise Subtopics
Chemistry is undoubtedly an important subject that science students need to take seriously. With the initial topics being introduced in 11th grade, the complicated chapters that are there in the 12th standard become pretty effortless to understand. So, to have a clear picture of the chapters, in particular, sitting with NCERT solutions for class 11 chemistry chapter 1 is the Basic decision to depend for the 11th graders.
Some Basic concept of chemistry is the first chapter of the course of 11th grade that is being prescribed by NCERT. Let us get a look at the subtopics that this chapter comes with-
- Importance Of Chemistry
- Nature Of Matter
- Properties Of Matter And Their Measurement
- The International System Of Units (Si)
- Mass And Weight
- Uncertainty in Measurement
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Dimensional Analysis
- Laws Of Chemical Combinations
- Law Of Conservation Of Mass
- Law Of Definite Proportions
- Law Of Multiple Proportions
- Gay Lussac’s Law Of Gaseous Volumes
- Avogadro Law
- Dalton’s Atomic Theory
- Atomic And Molecular Masses
- Atomic Mass
- Average Atomic Mass
- Molecular Mass
- Formula Mass
- Mole Concept And Molar Masses
- Percentage Composition
- Empirical Formula For Molecular Formula
- Stoichiometry And Stoichiometric Calculations
- Limiting Reagent
- Reactions In Solutions.
Types of question that students will get from these chapters are as follows-
- Arithmetical problems where students will have to calculate the molecular weight of compounds.
- Arithmetical problems where students will have to calculate the mass per cent and its concentration.
- Then there will be problems on empirical and molecular formulas.
- Students will have to solve problems on molality and molarity.
- Students will also be prepared with some other problems related to the mole concept.
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- NCERT offers students study material in easy language therefore with a thorough reading of the chapters students are bound to grasp the concept fast and better.
- And once you are done with the chapter make sure to solve the questions banks, sample papers and previous year question paper to maintain detail understanding of the topics that you read.
- This offers you ample scope to score and to learn your strength and weakness about the chapters while providing you with the opportunity to work on the same.
- Ultimately this preparation technique makes you boost your confidence which is the key to score robust result in your finals.
Here we have jotted down everything concerning the Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry. But still, if you feel uncertain about anything regarding the chapter make sure to ask your query since we are always ready to help you out.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry.