JK Police Recruitment Notification: Are you looking for government job in Jammu & Kashmir? We have good news for you. Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment Notification is out for filling up of1350 Vacancies – PET, PST in Jammu & Kashmir Police.
Jammu & Kashmir Police releases notification for JK Police recruitment. The recruitment is being conducted for the post of constables in 2 border battalions, 1 each in Jammu province and Kashmir province, with 1350 vacancies in advt. no. Pers-Rectt.-A-105-2018/16207-50. Apply online through jkpolice.gov.in. Get here complete details of JK Police recruitment 2020 including selection procedure, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Online Applications are invited From Permanent Residents (Female Candidates Only) of J&K State for the post of Constable in Two Women Battalions (One Battalion each in Jammu/ Kashmir Region) and eligible candidates for the Post of Constable for raising of Two Border Battalions one each in Jammu Province and Kashmir Province from 10 Border Districts of J&K State equally i.e. (Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Rajouri, Poonch, Baramulla, Kupwara, Bndipora, Leh and Kargil) residing within the radius of 0 to 10 Kms from International Border.
Detail of Vacancies :
- J&K Police Male Constable 1350 Posts
- J&K Police Female Constable 1350 Posts (Permanent Residents)
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JK Police recruitment. Key details to be noted about JK Police Recruitment 2020 application form are as follows.
- JK Police releases JK Police recruitment 2020 application form in online mode.
- To apply, prospective applicants need to visit jkpolice.gov.in.
- The details to be filled in the form include personal details (name, parents’ names, date of birth), contact details (mobile number, email id), qualifications, work experience and district preference.
Application Fee: Rs 300 (can be paid in online mode or offline mode through bank challan)
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by Jammu and Kasmir Police. Candidates can check the age, physical standard and educational qualification criteria to be fulfilled, below.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Serving SPOs with a continuous service
period of minimum 3 years
|Voluntary Home Guards (VHG) with a
service period of minimum 5 years
Minimum Educational Qualification: Class 10th passed candidates (from a govt. recognized board) are eligible for recruitment as constable in border battalions of JK Police. However, the candidates must have passed class 10th before the last date of submission of the application form.
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The selection procedure for JK Police Recruitment 2020 consists of 3 rounds: Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and written examination. PET and PST are conducted together on the same day whereas the written exam takes place on a different date. Check the pattern for all of these rounds below.
Physical Endurance Test (PET): PET is the first stage of the selection procedure. It is only qualifying in nature and no marks are awarded to the candidates in this round. PET consists of the following 2 events:
|Long Race||1600 meters in 6.5 seconds|
Physical Standard Test: PET qualified candidates have to appear for PST. This round includes measurement of candidates’ height and chest. Also, the candidates have to carry their original documents for verification during PST.
The physical standards specified by Jammu and Kashmir Police are given below.
- Minimum Height: 5′-6”
- Chest: 32″ (unexpanded) and 33.5″ (expanded)
For Ladakh region and Gorkha community candidates:
- Minimum Height: 5′-4”
- Chest: 32″ (unexpanded) and 33.5″ (expanded)
Written Examination: Only those candidates who qualify PET and PST can sit for the written examination. Check important aspects of written examination below.
- Type: The written test consists of objective questions.
- Duration: The test lasts for a total of 2 hours.
- No. of questions: The question paper consists of 100 questions.
- Topics covered: General awareness, elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability.
J&K Police Recruitment 2019 Notification (Old Recruitment)
JK Police has invited all the eligible candidates to apply online for Special Police Officers Posts with total Vacancies of 200 Posts from the official website.
JK POLICE Special Police Officers (SPO) Recruitment 2019
- Name of Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Police
- Posts Name: Special Police Officers
- Vacancies: Not mentioned
- Age limit: 18 – 28 Years as on 20-10-2019
- Application fees: No fees
- Salary per month: As per post
- Educational Qualification: 10th pass
- Official Website: www.jkcivildefence.org,jkpolice.gov.in
How To Download J&K Police Application Form (pdf)
You should read the official notification carefully. Make sure that you have fulfilled all criteria as mentioned by the authority in J&K Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF.
You can apply online Application form from the official website, i.e.
Official Notification & Application forms (PDF)
JK Police SPO Recruitment 2019: PET Schedule
JK Police has recieved over 77000 application applications from the eligible Permanent Residents of J&K State for their engagement as Special Police Officers, (SPOs) in J&K Police.
The applicant are informed to appear before the Selection Committee at Gulshan Ground, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu for conduct of physical endurance test PET as per the schedule given below:
The applicants shall report at Gulshan Ground. Gandhi Nagar Jammu at 07:00 AM on the dates based on their application number as mentioned below table.
You must carry following original documents:
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- Academic Qualification (s) Certificates.
- 04 recent passport size Photographs.
- Domicile certificate issued by Concerned Tehsildar and countersigned by concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue (ACR) certifying that the candidate is residing within 0 to 10 Kilometres of Border (International Border/LoC/LAC/AGPL).
- Receipt of application form (issued by DPO Jammu).
DISTRICT POLICE HEADQUARTERS JAMMU
Phone No. : 0191-2561578,
Fax No. : 0191-2547807
|Venue||Application form No||Date|
|Gulshan Ground, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu||01||800||06-05-2019|
|6401||6406+ All Female Candidates||15-05-2019|
JK Police Recruitment Notification
Jammu & Kashmir Police has invited eligible candidates to apply for JK Police Recruitment 2019 for 1350 latest vacancies for two Border Battalions on each in Jammu Province and Kashmir province.
Only female candidates are eligible to apply. You should meet other specific eligibility criteria to apply for the post. Below you can check complete guide according to JK Police Recruitment Notification. You have to apply before, i.e. 22nd October 2019.
Vacancy Details For JK Police Job 2019
According to Official Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Notification, there are 1350 vacancies for Constable Posts in two women.
- 60 % equally for Border Districts of J & K i.e
- Leh & Kargil
- 40% equally for other Districts i.e.
Eligibility Criteria For JK Police Recruitment 2019
- Age Limit
Your age limit should be as follows on 01.01.2019.
- Your minimum age should be – 18 years
- Your Maximum age should be – 28 years
If your date of birth is before 01.01.1991 and after 31.12.2000, then you will not be eligible.
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2019)
- You have to accomplish Matriculation from any Government recognised Board by or before the last date for submission of the application form.
- Your minimum height should be – 5′-2” (minimum)
For candidates belonging to the Ladakh region and Gorkha community (State Subject)
- Your minimum height should be – 5′ (minimum)
Selection Process JK Police Recruitment 2019
According to JK Police Recruitment Notification, the selection process will be based on 3 stages as below.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
Physical Endurance Test
This is the first stage for the JK Police Job.
1000 meters in 61/2
minutes (six minutes thirty seconds)
feet in three attempts
- PET test is conducted for qualifying in nature. So no marks will be allotted.
- After qualifying the Physical Endurance Test, you will be eligible for the PST.
Physical Standard Test
This is the second stage of the Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Measurement of Height
Here your height will be checked. You should bring your original documents/testimonial for scrutiny during the PST.
Written Exam Pattern
This one is the last and final stage for Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment. It contains 200 marks 100 questions against the time duration of 2 hours.
No. of Questions
- It is an Objective Type Test based on Matriculation Standard
Important Dates J & K Police Recruitment 2019
Online Application Start Date
19th September 2019
Online Application End Date
22nd October 2019
How to Apply for J & K Police Recruitment Notification 2019
You can visit the JK Police official site i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in to apply for the job. You have to follow this step by step guide as below.
- You should visit J & K Recruitment 2019. Click the link given above for Jammu & Kashmir Constable Recruitment.
- You have to fill up your Registration Form correctly.
- You have to pay application fees online.
- After completion of payment, you should submit your application.
- You should take a printout of application form for future use.
Application Fee For Jammu & Kashmir Job 2019
Application Fee – Rs. 300/-
Salary & Pay Scale For Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2019
- Pay Scale: 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (now revised 19900 – 63200 Level 2)
We have covered a detailed guide on JK Police Recruitment Notification 2019. Feel free to ask any questions related to J & K Police Recruitment in the comment section below.