JK Police Recruitment Notification: Are you looking for government job in Jammu & Kashmir? We have good news for you. Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment Notification is out for filling up of 200 posts of Special Police Officer (SPO) in Jammu & Kashmir Police.
J&K Police Recruitment 2019 Notification
JK Police has invited all the eligible candidates to apply online for Special Police Officers Posts with total Vacancies of 200 Posts from the official website.
JK POLICE Special Police Officers (SPO) Recruitment 2019
- Name of Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Police
- Posts Name: Special Police Officers
- Vacancies: Not mentioned
- Age limit: 18 – 28 Years as on 20-10-2019
- Application fees: No fees
- Salary per month: As per post
- Educational Qualification: 10th pass
- Official Website: www.jkcivildefence.org,jkpolice.gov.in
How To Download J&K Police Application Form (pdf)
You should read the official notification carefully. Make sure that you have fulfilled all criteria as mentioned by the authority in J&K Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF.
You can apply online Application form from the official website, i.e.
Official Notification & Application forms (PDF)
JK Police SPO Recruitment 2019: PET Schedule
JK Police has recieved over 77000 application applications from the eligible Permanent Residents of J&K State for their engagement as Special Police Officers, (SPOs) in J&K Police.
The applicant are informed to appear before the Selection Committee at Gulshan Ground, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu for conduct of physical endurance test PET as per the schedule given below:
The applicants shall report at Gulshan Ground. Gandhi Nagar Jammu at 07:00 AM on the dates based on their application number as mentioned below table.
You must carry following original documents:
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- Academic Qualification (s) Certificates.
- 04 recent passport size Photographs.
- Domicile certificate issued by Concerned Tehsildar and countersigned by concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue (ACR) certifying that the candidate is residing within 0 to 10 Kilometres of Border (International Border/LoC/LAC/AGPL).
- Receipt of application form (issued by DPO Jammu).
DISTRICT POLICE HEADQUARTERS JAMMU
Phone No. : 0191-2561578,
Fax No. : 0191-2547807
|Venue||Application form No||Date|
|Gulshan Ground, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu||01||800||06-05-2019|
|6401||6406+ All Female Candidates||15-05-2019|
JK Police Recruitment Notification
Jammu & Kashmir Police has invited eligible candidates to apply for JK Police Recruitment 2019 for 1350 latest vacancies for two Border Battalions on each in Jammu Province and Kashmir province.
Only female candidates are eligible to apply. You should meet other specific eligibility criteria to apply for the post. Below you can check complete guide according to JK Police Recruitment Notification. You have to apply before, i.e. 22nd October 2019.
Vacancy Details For JK Police Job 2019
According to Official Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Notification, there are 1350 vacancies for Constable Posts in two women.
- 60 % equally for Border Districts of J & K i.e
- Leh & Kargil
- 40% equally for other Districts i.e.
Eligibility Criteria For JK Police Recruitment 2019
- Age Limit
Your age limit should be as follows on 01.01.2019.
- Your minimum age should be – 18 years
- Your Maximum age should be – 28 years
If your date of birth is before 01.01.1991 and after 31.12.2000, then you will not be eligible.
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2019)
- You have to accomplish Matriculation from any Government recognised Board by or before the last date for submission of the application form.
- Your minimum height should be – 5′-2” (minimum)
For candidates belonging to the Ladakh region and Gorkha community (State Subject)
- Your minimum height should be – 5′ (minimum)
Selection Process JK Police Recruitment 2019
According to JK Police Recruitment Notification, the selection process will be based on 3 stages as below.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
Physical Endurance Test
This is the first stage for the JK Police Job.
1000 meters in 61/2
minutes (six minutes thirty seconds)
feet in three attempts
- PET test is conducted for qualifying in nature. So no marks will be allotted.
- After qualifying the Physical Endurance Test, you will be eligible for the PST.
Physical Standard Test
This is the second stage of the Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Measurement of Height
Here your height will be checked. You should bring your original documents/testimonial for scrutiny during the PST.
Written Exam Pattern
This one is the last and final stage for Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment. It contains 200 marks 100 questions against the time duration of 2 hours.
No. of Questions
- It is an Objective Type Test based on Matriculation Standard
Important Dates J & K Police Recruitment 2019
Online Application Start Date
19th September 2019
Online Application End Date
22nd October 2019
How to Apply for J & K Police Recruitment Notification 2019
You can visit the JK Police official site i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in to apply for the job. You have to follow this step by step guide as below.
- You should visit J & K Recruitment 2019. Click the link given above for Jammu & Kashmir Constable Recruitment.
- You have to fill up your Registration Form correctly.
- You have to pay application fees online.
- After completion of payment, you should submit your application.
- You should take a printout of application form for future use.
Application Fee For Jammu & Kashmir Job 2019
Application Fee – Rs. 300/-
Salary & Pay Scale For Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2019
- Pay Scale: 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (now revised 19900 – 63200 Level 2)
We have covered a detailed guide on JK Police Recruitment Notification 2019. Feel free to ask any questions related to J & K Police Recruitment in the comment section below.