CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2021: The Physical Education Class 12 Syllabus 2020-21 assists students to attain the highest ranks in their board exam as the question papers are designed as per the CBSE Class 12 syllabus. The students can easily know the course structure and they can prepare themselves accordingly.
- Know Everything About CBSE Class 12 Physical Education
Here, we provide you the complete guide on CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2021!
Revised CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2020-21
CBSE class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2021 offers in-depth knowledge that enables the students to get a clear idea about the exam pattern and marking scheme. The students can download class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2021 in PDF format which is updated with the latest CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2021.
It is necessary to understand the CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2021. The students can easily plan their preparation strategy for the exam and know the chapters that required to be focused more with the help of the 12th class Physical Education Syllabus pdf. The topics that have been retained are tabulated below:
|1||Planning in Sports||
|2||Sports and Nutrition||
|3||Yoga and Lifestyle||
|4||Physical Education and sports for CWSN (Children with Special Needs)||
|5||Children and Women in Sports||
|6||Test and Measurement in Sports||
|7||Physiology and Injuries in Sports||
|8||Biomechanics and Sports||
|9||Psychology and Sports||
|10||Training in Sports||
Physical Education Deleted Syllabus Class 12: Deleted Topics
The following topics have been omitted from the Physical Education Class 12 book pdf 2020-21: CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus in recent years (as per the previous syllabus, which has remained unchanged):
- From unit – 1, the subtopic of ‘intramural and extramural’ and ‘specific sports program’ has been removed.
- From unit – 2, the subtopics of ‘sports nutrition and its effects on performance’ and ‘food supplement for children’ are removed.
- From unit – 3, the subtopic of ‘back pain’ is removed.
- From unit – 4, the subtopic of ‘advantage of physical activities for children with special needs’ is removed.
- From unit – 5, the subtopics of ‘advantages and disadvantages of weight training’ and ‘concept and advantages of correct posture’ and ‘causes of bad posture’ are removed.
- Unit – 6 of ‘Women and Sports’ is amalgamated in Unit – 5 of the current syllabus of Physical Education.
- From unit – 7, the subtopics of ‘computation of fat percentage’ and ‘measurement of muscular strength’ is removed.
- From unit – 8, the subtopics of ‘gender differences in physiological and physical parameters’ and physiological changes due to aging’ are removed.
- Unit – 9 is amalgamated in unit – 8 of the current syllabus of Physical Education.
- Unit – 10 is cut short into just three topics as mentioned above as unit – 8 of the current syllabus.
Highly Important Study Materials For CBSE Class 12 Physical Education
Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 12th Physical Education:
Benefits of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2020 – 2021
The students can download the CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2020-21 in Hindi with just a click. This syllabus is available online & in offline mode.
- The syllabus includes the complete course structure along with the marking scheme for each section.
- CBSE Syllabus 2021 also includes the question paper format which enables the students to understand what type of questions they can expect from each chapter in the exam.
- The exam papers are designed according to the CBSE syllabus & understand the Syllabus 2020-21 assist students to prepare for the board examination in a better and systematic manner.
- Chapter-wise CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus pdf enables the students to prepare effectively for their board exams so that they do not skip any important chapters.
- CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2021 is a well-constructed studying tool that encourages students to attain maximum marks ranks in their board exam.
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2020-21. You should have proper CBSE 12th study material to excel at the level of preparation in the correct way. Feel free to ask any questions.
FAQ: CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2021
Is Ncert changing Syllabus 2021?
NCERT will be expected to make changes in the textbooks in accordance with the new NCF. Subject experts will initiate this process for school education, and give an interim report by December 2020. The new NCF is expected to be ready by March 2021,” the HRD Ministry said in a statement.
What is the Physical Education class 12 syllabus 2021-22?
You can refer to the above article to get the complete details on the physical education class 12th syllabus.
How much practical physical education is there?
There is 4 practical physical education.
How many chapters are there in class 12 physical education?
CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2020-21 of Physical Education will help you to learn about the physical fitness of the body and focuses mainly on the motion of the body. Physical Education consists of 10 chapters in total and 4 practicals.
Is physical education practical easy?
It is very easy to score around 55-65 marks in the Physical Education theory part. While Physical Education is an easy paper, it is important that a student has devoted at least 2-3 days to this subject and has not neglected it altogether.