CAT Time Management Tips 2019 | Tricks & Strategies
CAT exam or the Common Admission Test is a computer-based MBA entrance test for admissions into the IIMs and several other prestigious B-Schools in the Country. CAT exam is conducted every year by the IIMs on a rotational basis and CAT exam 2019 is expected to be conducted by IIM Kozhikode. The Common Admission Test is a computer based test held in India. The test checks a candidate ability on the bases of Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. To have proper preparation and score more in exams, managing time is required. Before starting with preparation, it is important to be aware of CAT syllabus and exam pattern. Here, we have listed out CAT Time Management tips for all candidates taking up CAT exams. Read the blog completely to know more.
CAT Time Management Tips
Time management is the key to success in any exam. It becomes even more important when you are appearing for CAT Exam. The CAT Exam is conducted for 300 marks with a total duration of 3 hours. The exam is divided into three sections with each section to be attempted in 60 minutes. SO, candidates should know how to answer all questions in 3 hours for which managing time is important. Here is a list of CAT time management tips from experts to crack CAT Exam.
- When you start your preparation, know your strength and weakness. Time management starts with preparation.
- Attend the questions in the exam which you well versed with. If you are strong in quantitative then attend that section first.
- Grammar needs practice. Thus, spending time-solving grammar exercises and practicing writing skills is a good idea during preparation.
- Go through lists of frequently used words and phrases to strengthen your vocabulary.
- practice short cut techniques for Quant and Logical Reasoning.
- Use the rough sheets given in exam only for calculations. Do not rewrite questions again.
- If you are stuck in between any problem and not finding a solution, do not panic. Try once or twice, else move on.
- As there is negative marking, do not answer questions which you are not sure about.
- Forget about the question unattended. You are going to lose marks if you obsess over not attended questions.
- Assign time to each question and stick to it.
- Attempt a sufficient number of questions in each section as there is cutoff provided.
- Do not try attempting all 100 questions.
- Memorize formulas and important key points before the examination.
- Stay calm and be relaxed.
- As soon as you get the question paper, spend two minutes to quickly glance at the questions.
Hope all students have understood how to manage their time during CAT exam. Do prepare well for CAT exam with all top-selling CAT preparation books available online. Use these CAT Time Management Tips and score well.
- 50% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹50.000010% OffEbook₹525.00 ₹472.500010% OffEbook₹425.00 ₹382.500010% OffEbook₹225.00 ₹202.500010% OffEbook₹725.00 ₹652.500030% OffEbook₹30.00 ₹21.000025% OffEbook₹125.00 ₹93.750025% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹105.000010% OffEbook₹350.00 ₹315.000025% OffEbook₹464.00 ₹348.000025% OffEbook₹536.00 ₹402.000050% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹30.000020% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹80.000020% OffEbook₹20.00 ₹16.000020% OffEbook₹20.00 ₹16.000020% OffEbook₹20.00 ₹16.000060% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹80.000060% OffEbook₹100.00 ₹40.000011% OffEbook₹199.00 ₹179.1000
You may also like...