One of the things that I have seen a lot of Common Admission Test (CAT) aspirants worry to choose the best study materials for CAT preparation. Probably it is natural to get worried for the preparation as this is one of the most important exams for a graduate. Before you begin your preparation, first comprehend the concept of the exam. Understand its pattern and syllabus by going through the same to get the gist. This will help you to prepare your own blueprint and strategy to crack the exam in a single try.
A Candidate needs to analyze his/her performance very deeply as he can find his strengths and weaknesses in that analysis. Identify your weaknesses and try to work on that to overcome on that. Learn from your mistakes. After clearing the exam, candidates must also prepare for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview session. So get prepared to improve your general knowledge and try to update with the current affairs.
The right book helps greatly for preparing for this exam. Given here are some important textbooks from Disha Publication and S chand Publications given below which should be of immense help.
Disha Publication Study Materials
- 23 Years CAT Topic-Wise Solved Papers (1994-2016) With 6 Online Practice Sets
- Quantitative Aptitude For CAT
- Verbal Ability & Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning (Para Synthesis And Critical Reasoning) For CAT Exam
- Verbal Ability (Grammar And Vocabulary) For CAT Exam
- Reading Comprehension For CAT Exam
- CAT Topic-Wise Solved Papers With 6 Online Practice Sets 9th Edition
- Essential English For Competitions
- Quantitative Technique For MBA Exam
- Quick Arithmetics
- A Course In Abstract Algebra
- Reasoning Wonder For Competitive Exams