Class 9 CBSE exam is one of the crucial exams in every student’s life. This is the foundation for class 10. This is the stage where you have to clear your concepts for the next board exam. For that, you need to follow the syllabus thoroughly.
Then start studying with your prescribed Class 9 Books and study materials designed for. Make some notes from the study materials. Once you have done with the textbooks, you can start with test preparations, pullout worksheets, unsolved question banks, super refreshers, and previous year question papers.
Prepare yourself with the bellow gave study tips:
- Prepare a study schedule and give enough time to study.
- Create your own study space for CBSE Class 9 exams where you can spread all the study materials.
- Use diagrams and try to explain the things to your friends. Group discussion can be really helpful when revising.
- Try to solve as much as previous year question papers.
- Use MBD Books for Class 9 preparation
- Take an interval in every 2-3 hours.
Some helpful study materials for class 9 CBSE students:
- Oswaal unsolved question banks, pullout worksheets, sample question papers with complete solutions, chapter-wise and topic-wise question bank with solutions
- MBD Super refresher for all the subjects
- Chand textbooks and revision books for all the subjects
- As Mathematics is one of the tough subjects for many students, referring to the latest Class 9 Maths Books will help in scoring more marks.