CA Foundation Registration 2019
CA Foundation Registration: Do you want to apply for CA Foundation Exam? Do you know CA Foundation Registration procedure 2019?
Don’t worry! Here in this article, we are providing details regarding Foundation Registration for Nov 2019 exam.
CA Foundation Registration 2019
The demand of CA exam is booming day by day because of its bright future scope. But it is a tough course which is easy to enrol but hard to clear the exam.
ICAI has replaced CPT with CA Foundation. Exams for the Foundation course held half-yearly. One is in May, and another is in November.
Last Date for registration
30th June 2019
Eligibility For CA Foundation 2019 Registration
You will be eligible to register for this course after,
- Appearing in the 12th examinations conducted by an examining body recognised by the State or Central Government.
- Passing in the 12th examinations organised by an examining body recognised by the State or Central Government.
Detailed Guide To Registration Of CA Foundation
You can easily register for the course by filling the online CA Foundation application form available on ICAI website. Follow this step by step process to apply online.
- Visit official ICAI site i.e. icai.org
- Now you should click on the Course Registration form under Students Tab to get ICAI Foundation registration form.
- You have to create your login id and password by filling personal details like,
- Your name,
- contact no,
- E-mail, etc.
- Set the password to your account.
- After filling the form, an OTP will be generated. Now submit the OTP received on your mobile number to the complete verification process.
- Now you have to submit details in 3 different levels.
- After accomplishment of submission all the details, you should upload the necessary document on the third window.
- You have to pay a fee online from the last window
- After successful completion of payment, automatically generated CA Application form will appear. You have to send duly signed printed application form to the concerned regional office within seven days along with the following documents
Documents You Require for ICAI Foundation Registration
- You should have an attested copy of the Admit Card/ Marksheet of class 12th Examination issued by the respective board.
- You have to affix your latest coloured photograph on the hard copy of the CA Foundation registration form.
- If you are a foreigner, you must submit an attested copy of the proof of Nationality.
- You should have an attested copy of the proof of special category certificate, i.e. ST/ SC/ OBC or differently-abled.
- You have to submit an attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit card of 10th class indicating the Name and Date of Birth.
CA Foundation Fees
Registration fees for the CA Foundation course are given below in the table
Details of Fee
For Indian Nationals (Rs)
For Foreign Students (USD)
Cost of Foundation Prospectus
Subscription for student’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)
Subscription for member’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)
Registration Letter of CA Foundation
You will get registration letter by ICAI after registration for the course within one month. In case time has passed, then you should inquire with the regional office.
Now you have a complete guide on CA Foundation Registration Process. If you have any questions related to CA Foundation Registration, please let us know in the comment section.