Best CSIR NET Physical Science Books and Study Materials: Every year the United Grants Commission conducts an exam or National Eligibility Test to shortlist candidates for the prestigious position of Assistant Professor in the universities and colleges of India, and the award for Junior Research Fellowship. It is considered as one of the most revered positions in the field of research. Lakhs of aspirants sit for the exam every year in order to qualify for CSIR UGC NET.
Get complete details on Best CSIR NET Physical Science Books!
Best CSIR NET Physical Science Books and Study Materials
CSIR UGC NET conducts exams on different subjects of arts and science. In the field of Science and Technology, there are five subjects such as Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences; and Physical Sciences. The exam is usually conducted during the months of June and December if there is no change in schedule. Physical Science is considered as one of the most challenging subjects to qualify for the CSIR UGC NET exam. Get accurate content on the latest books for theory and practicals.
Best Books & Study Materials For Physical Science
|Download Kopykitabs Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Your Preparation|
|Special Notes for CSIR NET Physical Science|
You can also refer the Best CSIR NET Physical Science Books reference books for thorough preparation, check out this list below:
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics by Griffiths
- Introduction to Electrodynamics by Griffiths
- Introduction to Atomic Spectra by H. E. White
- best books for CSIR NET Physics: Introductory Nuclear Physics by Kenneth S. Krane
- Higher Engineering Mathematics by B. S. Grewal
- Quantum Mechanics Concepts and Applications by Zettili.
- Mathematical Methods for Physicists by Arfken and Weber
- Classical Mechanics by Goldstein
- Fundamentals of Statistical and Thermal Physics by F. Reif
- Solid State Physics by Ashcroft and Mermin
- CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET Physical Sciences by Dr. Surekha Tomar
- CSIR-UGC NET (JRF & LS) Physical Science by W Malemnganba Chenglei
- Classical Mechanics by J C Upadhya
- Mathematical Physics by H K Dass and Rama Verma
- Solid State Physics by Neil W Ashcroft
- best book for CSIR NET Physics: Modern Physics and Solid State Physics (Problems and Solutions) by S.O. Pillai
CSIR NET Exam Pattern 2021
It is very important to be well aware of the key concepts and core concepts of exam patterns for the CSIR NET exam. Once the exam pattern, marking scheme, and modes of the exam is clearly understood, candidates can form a good strategy for their preparation. Check out the CSIR NET exam pattern below:
- CSIR UGC NET was conducted in offline mode till June 2018. From December 2019, it will be conducted online. The exam will now be conducted by the National Testing Agency.
- CSIR UGC exam is usually conducted in two shifts. The first shift takes place in the morning from 9 to 12. The second shift takes place in the evening between 2 to 5. Life Science and Earth Science exams are conducted in the morning shift while subjects such as Mathematical Science, Physical Science & Chemical Science are conducted in the evening shifts.
- Questions are asked in the form of multiple-choice for which the number of questions to be answered will depend on the choice of the subject by the candidate.
- A total of 200 marks is set for each subject in the CSIR NET exam.
- Negative marking of 25% is there for every wrong answer in the exam.
Read More: CSIR NET Application Form
You can get information for the complete CSIR NET Application Process, Correction Window, and many more.
We have covered the detailed guide on the Best CSIR NET Physical Science Books and Study Materials. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.
FAQs on Best CSIR NET Physical Science Books
What is the Best study material for CSIR NET Physical sciences?
The Best study material for CSIR NET Physical sciences is mentioned in the above blog.
From where can I download the Best CSIR NET Physics books?
You can download it from Kopykitab.
How much does it cost to download the CSIR NET Physics study material?
You can download it for free.
What are the age limit criteria for CSIR NET?
The maximum age limit for Joint Research Fellowship is 28 years as of July 1, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxed to the reserved categories such as 5 years for SC/ST, PWD, Female, and 3 years for OBC.