UP B.Ed JEE is a state-level entrance exam conducted for providing admission to eligible candidates in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course offered at various colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Every year, the Government of Uttar Pradesh gives the responsibility of conducting the UP B.Ed JEE exam to different universities. In 2019, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly, conducted the joint B.Ed entrance exam. However, in 2020, the exam will be conducted by Lucknow University.
In this blog, you will get the complete guide on UP B.Ed Admit Card 2020.
UP B.Ed Admit Card 2020
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Admit Card has been released on July 27, 2020, at the official website. Candidates have to login by using their application number and date of birth to download the admit card. The exam will be conducted in 15 cities of Uttar Pradesh state on August 09, 2020.
UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card Related Dates 2020
Candidates need to check the dates to download the admit card given below:
|Application form starts from||February 12 – March 11, 2020|
|UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card||July 27, 2020|
|UP B.Ed JEE Exam Date||August 9, 2020|
How to Download UP B.Ed Admit Card 2020?
The steps to download the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 admit card is given below:
- Visit the official website of UP B.Ed JEE 2020
- Click on the link ‘Steps to Download Admit Card.’
- Enter the required credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
- On Login your brief details will appear.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab
- Candidate needs to click on “Click here to download Admit Card” tab to download the Admit Card.
Things to Do After Downloading UP B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020
Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates need to do the following things:
- Take two printouts of the admit card
- Paste the photograph in the space provided on each printout. It may be noted that the photograph should be the same as used at the time of filling the UP B.Ed JEE application form
- Put signature in the space provided on each printout
- Put the impression of both the index fingers in the space provided on each printout
- Put your father’s signature in the space provided on each printout
- Carry both the printouts of the UP B.Ed JEE admit card to the allotted test centre on the day of the exam
Details on the UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020
UP B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 is considered to be the most important document. The Admit contains some important information about the candidates and the exam. Given below are some important information available in the admit card. Candidates should carefully check the below information in the Admit Card before downloading.
|Name of Exam||Candidate’s Name||Candidate’s Registration Number||Candidate’s Roll Number|
|Candidate’s Date of Birth||Examination Center||Date of Examination||Time of Exam|
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Discrepancy
If your details don’t match the details you entered during the registration process can report the conducting body via the official website and report the issue through the application.
You can contact on the details mentioned below:
|B.Ed. 2017 -19 Information Cell||0522-740200 0522-2740600|
|E –mail IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|State Coordinator Contact / Postel Address||0522-2740600
JEE B.Ed. 2020-20 Department of Chemistry, University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007
|Registrar / Nodal State Officer||0522-2740412|
Documents Required with UP B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020
All aspirants must carry the admit card on the examination day to avoid any problem. Any candidate without admit card/hall ticket on the day and the documents mentioned below will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- One Id proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card).
- You must carry one photocopy of the Id proof along with the original one.
- One passport size recent photograph same as uploaded in the application form
UP B.Ed 2020 Exam Centers
The cities where UP B.Ed JEE 2020 will take place mentioned on every candidate’s admit card. The exam will be held in 15 cities mentioned below:
|Name of the Center||Code|
|Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)||57|
UP B.Ed JEE Exam Day Instructions
All aspirants who have applied for the exam must read the following points carefully before going to the exam to avoid any disturbance on the day of examination.
- You must reach the examination centre half an hour before the time mentioned on the admit card to avoid any disturbance.
- You need to attach the same passport size photograph on the admit card as was uploaded on the application form.
- You must carry a printed copy of the downloaded call letter along with a photo id proof, in the original.
- You can carry any of the photo id proofs (aadhar card, passport, pan card, etc.).
Candidates are suggested to download the admit card now and start their preparation for the upcoming UP B.Ed examination. You can excel in the B.Ed exam with a wide range of Teaching Exams Preparation Books available online.