ISRO Recruitment 2021: As per the latest Official Notification, released by the Indian Space Research Organization for recruiting candidates under various posts under the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC). A total of 160 vacancies have been released for Graduate Apprentices & -Technician (Diploma) Apprentices.
If you are interested in getting recruited by ISRO, then you must read the complete blog. You will get to know about the ISRO Recruitment 2021 in detail.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Here this table shows the overview of ISRO Recruitment 2021 Exam:
|ISRO 2021 Recruitment Overview|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Official Website of Organization||https://www.isro.gov.in/|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentces (Diploma)|
|Application begins||30th June 2021|
|Last date to enroll in the NATS Portal to apply “Liquid Propulsions Systems Centre”||20th July 2021|
|Last Date to apply for “Liquid Propulsions Systems Centre”||26th July 2021|
|Technician Apprentces (Diploma)||87|
- The apprenticeship period of ISRO is of 1 year.
- The First rank list will be prepared category-wise, based on the marks obtained by the cadidates.
- You are not eligible for the selection process if you have already undergone or are undergoing any apprenticeship.
- The certificates of Shortlisted candidates will be verified at “Liquid Propulsions Systems Centre” on the second or thrid week of August 2021.
ISRO Eligibility Criteria 2021
To be able to appear for the ISRO Recruitment exam 2021, you must fulfil the ISRO eligibility criteria, mentioned below:
The age criteria will be as per the apprenticeship rules.
|Graduate Apprentices||B.Tech/B.E or equivalent should be in Ist class with an
aggregate minimum of 65 percent marks
|Technician Apprentices (Diploma)||
Diploma in First Class with 60% marks
Only Indian citizens can apply for the Recruitment process.
ISRO Recruitment 2021 – Online Application
If you want to apply for the ISRO Recruitment Application form 2021, follow these steps:
For students who have enrolled in the National Web Portal already and have the login details. After the verification os student enrolment by BOAT (SR), he\she can login and apply.
Step 1 – Login to the portal.
Step 2 – Click on the Establishment Request Menu.
Step 3 – Click on the Find Establishment option.
Step 4 – Upload your Resume and choose the establishment name.
Step 5 – Search for “Indian Space Research Organisation Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre” (SKLTVC000010).
Step 6 – Click on Apply.
Step 7 – Click on Apply again.
For students who have not enrolled in the National Web Portal:
Step 1 –
- Visit the website www.mhrdnaths.gov.in.
- Select the Enroll option.
- Fill up the application form.
- For every student, a unique enrollment number will be generated. Wait for at least one
day for enrollment verication and approval. After this you can proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 –
- Login to the portal.
- Click on the Establishment option.
- Click on Find Establishmen option.
- Upload your Resume and choose the Establishment name.
- Type and search “Indian Space Research Organisation Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre” (SKLTVC000010).
- Click on apply.
- Click on apply again.
ISRO Stipend Details 2021
Here are the stipend details for the candidates selected by ISRO.
|Graduate Apprentices||INR 9,000/-|
|Technician Apprentices (Diploma)||INR 8,000/-|
This is the complete blog on ISRO Recruitment 2021. To know more, ask in the comments.
FAQs on ISRO Recruitment 2021
What is the Official website of ISRO?
https://www.isro.gov.in/ is the official website of ISRO.
What is the stipend for Graduate Apprenticeship candidates?
It is INR 9000/-
What is the last date to apply for “Liquid Propulsions Systems Centre”?
26th July 2021.
How can I apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2021?
You can follow the steps mentioned in the above blog.