UDAAN | Last Date To Apply Online 3rd August, 2015
The Central Board of Secondary Education invites Girl Students from KVs/JNVs/Other Government ran schools in India to Participate in Udaan 2015 – A program to give wings to girl students. The purpose of the programme is to mentor the Girl Students to Compete for Admission at Premier Engineering Colleges.
- Programme of mentoring for selected 1000 girl students to compete for admission at Premier Engineering Colleges in India.
- Selection of students on merit cum means basis.
- Reservation – अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग (NCL) – 27 %, अनुसूचित जाति – 15 56, अनुसूचित जनजाति – 7.5 %, पीडब्ल्यूडी – 3% of seats in every category.
- Free of cost comprehensive course in an online and offline format.
- The students will be provided tutorials, lectures and study material as well as tablet/financial assistance for purchasing the tablet.
- Student helpline to enhance learning.
- Periodic counseling to motivate students and parents.
- Financial assistance in the form of admission fee, tuition fee, and hostel charges shall be provided to those students who will be able to give minimum 75% attendance during Udaan classes and get admission into IITs/NITs/other centrally funded engineering colleges/technical institutes.
- The program is open to Indian citizens residing in India only.
- Girl students currently enrolled in Class XI with Physics, रसायन, गणित (पीसीएम) subjects only from KVs/NVs/other Government run schools in India.
- Minimum 70% marks in Class X overall and 80% marks in Science and Mathematics; for Boards which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics.
- The annual family income should be less than Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.