The Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) conducted by the Symbiosis International University (SIU) is an entry-level exam for UG courses offered by SIU affiliated universities. SET conducts the examination for all candidates who have pass 12 or equivalent. There are various UG courses at SIU like B.Tech or B.E., Law, BCA, B.Sc, and Design. As the SET 2019 is scheduled on May 4, 2019, it is time for candidates to download the Symbiosis Entrance Test Admit card 2019. The SIU has released the admit card. Candidates who had successfully can now download the Hall Ticket or call letter for Symbiosis Entrance Test 2019. Go through the blog to know more in detail.
Symbiosis Entrance Test Admit card 2019
Candidates who are aspiring to study in one of the top universities in India i.e., Symbiosis Internation University (SIU) can download the Symbiosis Entrance test Hall Ticket Here. There are a large number of candidates who have applied for SET 2019. Here is the direct link to download the SET Call Letter 2019. Click on the below link to download the admit card now.
How to Download the Symbiosis Entrance Test Admit card 2019?
Here are the steps to download the Symbiosis Entrance Test Call Letter or Hall Ticket. Candidates are advised to go through the steps in order to download the hall ticket carefully.
Step 1: Visit the official website link: set-test.org or you can click on the above link to download the admit card directly.
Step 2: On clicking the above link you will reach the homepage. Click on the Download Admit card Button on the top right corner of the page.
Step 3: On Set 2019 Admit Card Login, enter the login credentials.
Step 4: Candidates have to enter the SET ID and Password.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Login’ button and your admit card will appear on your system screen.
Step 6: Verify all details carefully and take a printout of it.
Step 7: Keep extra printouts of it and preserve it till the admission process.
Important Key Points to Remember for SET 2019
- Candidates must reach the Symbiosis exam center at least 45 minutes before the exam commencement time. For the morning session, the candidate must reach by 8.45 am and for the afternoon Symbiosis SET exam session the candidate must reach by 1.45 pm.
- The candidate must bring any one of the following documents along with the Symbiosis Entrance Test Admit card:
- AADHAR Card (UID Card)
- Voters ID card
- Credit card with photograph
- College/Institute identity card
- Driving license
- The candidate is allowed to bring only a black/blue ball point pen to work with the Symbiosis SET exam paper.
- Any kind of electronic device like Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches are not allowed inside the SET hall.
- The candidate must be seated on the seat number indicated by the invigilator before the commencement of the SET 2019.
- The candidate can open the test booklet only after the instruction given by the invigilator. This is just 15 minutes before the Symbiosis SET exam commencement time.
- In case the exam booklet seal is already broken, report it immediately to the examiner and get it changed.
- The candidate has to submit both the Symbiosis SET answer sheet and Test booklet before leaving the hall.
- The candidates if found practicing any unfair means during the exam will be asked to leave the exam hall immediately and the candidature is canceled.
- The Symbiosis SET exam invigilator will stamp the Symbiosis SET hall ticket.
- The Symbiosis Entrance Test Admit card must not be tempered under any circumstances. If this happens no duplicate card will be issued to any candidate.
Thus, candidates must make sure to carry necessary documents and download the Admit card or call letter well in advance. In the meantime, candidates can prepare well for the exam with a wide range of Entrance Exam Preparation Books.