SSC CPO Questions Asked PDF Download
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted the CPO exam from March 12 to 16, 2019. Around 2.5 lakhs candidates appeared for the exam. As there is a lot of time for SSC CPO Result, candidates can know the important questions asked in the exam. Candidates who will appear for further stages of SSC CPO Exam will be eager to know the Questions asked in SSC CPO exam 2019. Here we have compiled SSC CPO Questions Asked in the 2019 exam. Go through the blog to know the questions.
SSC CPO Question Asked PDF Download
SSC conducts CPO examination for recruitment of Sub-inspector (SI) for organizations such as CRPF, ITBP, CBI, SSB, CISF, BSF etc. Aspirants who are preparing for SSC CPO 2019 can get an insight into the type of questions asked in Central Police Organization, CPO conducted by SSC.
Here are the questions asked in SSC CPO 2018-19. Go through the questions and enhance your preparation. You can even download the PDF of SSC CPO Questions asked in the 2018-19 exam.
Questions Paper PDF – SSC CPO questions asked (March 12 to March 16, 2019)
- If a3 – b3 = 208, a – b = 4 then = (a + b)2 – ab = ?
- (x – 7)3 + (x – 6)3 + (x – 5)3 = 3 (x – 7) (x – 6) (x – 5) find x = ?
- If r = 1 find the area of the shaded region?
- ABCD is cyclic, trapezium AB diameter ÐADC = 140 find ÐBAC = ?
- Find the area of rhombus where the side is 5 cm & one diagonal is 8 cm.
- Average of 11 players is 20. Two new player of age 25 & 15 has joined them. find the new average?
- tan 2 q = cat (30 + 2 q) then q = ?
- Five cubes of side 4 cm are fixed together find the total surface area of the new solid formed?
- If the radius of a cylinder is decreased by 50% and height is increased by 50% then what is the change in volume?
- Two articles are sold at the same price one at a profit of 13% and the other one at loss of 13% what is overall profit or loss%?
- If (2x – y)2 + (3y – 2z)2 = 0 then x : y : z = ?
- Four cubes are melted together to form a big cube. The volume of larger cube 6912 cm3 find the total surface area of each smaller cube?
- cos q = then tan q?
- If the principal amount is Rs. 2000 and rate of interest is 10% compounded half yearly then find the compound interest for 15 months?
- Find the equivalent discount of 15%, 20%, 37.5% = ?
- The price of sugar is reduced by 25% then find the increase in consumption so that there is no effect on expenditure?
- x, y can complete a work in 10 days and 15 days respectively working individually. Both start the work together and after 3 days x left the work in how many days, y completes the reaming work.
- A & B can do a work in 6 days and 9 days working alone. In how many days they can do 35% of whole work. If they work on alternate days starting with A.
- Two pipes can fill a tank in 6 hrs. & 9 hrs. and a third pipe empty tank in 12 hrs. then 45% of the tank will fill in how much time?
Download the SSC CPO Questions Asked PDF
Thus, candidates are suggested to prepare well for all SSC CPO with a wide range of SSC CPO Preparation Books available online along with these questions. We will keep you posted with more news. Stay tuned.
30% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500071% OffEbook₹175.00 ₹5270% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹4270% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14430% OffEbook₹35.00 ₹24.500070% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5170% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹4570% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3371% OffEbook₹255.00 ₹7670% OffEbook₹110.00 ₹3370% OffEbook₹360.00 ₹10810% OffEbook₹270.00 ₹243.000010% OffEbook₹185.00 ₹166.500040% OffEbook₹60.00 ₹36.0000