RTU Syllabus Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester 2020-21-21: With the latest RTU Syllabus Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester you will know the important chapters and concepts to be covered in all subjects.
The Syllabus for RTU Computer Science engineering 7th Semester gives students a clear understanding of the course structure and its objectives.
Based on the score in Computer Science Engineering degree, you can apply for better career opportunities.
In the depth knowledge in every topic of Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester will also helpful to crack the various competitive exams like Gate.
Here we are providing you the complete guide on RTU Syllabus Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester 2020-21 and Marking Scheme.
RTU Syllabus Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester 2020-21
The Computer Science Engineering 7th semester is an important stage for Computer Science Engineering. It is important to score more in Computer Science engineering for future opportunities.
To boost your semester exam preparation, you should have Computer Science 7th Semester books & study materials, Previous years questions paper along with the latest Computer Science 7th sem Syllabus.
Before starting the complete guide on RTU Syllabus Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester 2020-21, let’s check the highlights of RTU from the table below.
RTU Kota Highlights:
|Formation||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Type of University||State|
|University Location||Rajasthan Technical University,
Rawathbhata Road Kota-324010, Rajasthan, India.
Check the latest syllabus for RTU Computer Science Engineering 7th sem from below.
RTU 7th Semester Cloud Computing Syllabus 2020-21
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester Syllabus for Cloud Computing.
- Introduction Cloud Computing: Nutshell of cloud computing, Enabling Technology, Historical development, Vision, feature Characteristics and components of Cloud Computing. Challenges, Risks and Approaches of Migration into Cloud. Ethical Issue in Cloud Computing, Evaluating the Cloud’s Business Impact and economics, Future of the cloud. Networking Support for Cloud Computing. Ubiquitous Cloud and the Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing Architecture: Cloud Reference Model, Layer and Types of Clouds, Services models, Data center Design and interconnection Network, Architectural design of Compute and Storage Clouds.
- Cloud Programming and Software: Fractures of cloud programming, Parallel and distributed programming paradigms-MapReduce, Hadoop , High level Language for Cloud. Programming of Google App engine,
- Virtualization Technology: Definition, Understanding and Benefits of Virtualization. Implementation Level of Virtualization, Virtualization Structure/Tools and Mechanisms , Hypervisor VMware, KVM, Xen. Virtualization: of CPU, Memory, I/O Devices, Virtual Cluster and Resources Management, Virtualization of Server , Desktop, Network, and Virtualization of data-center
- Securing the Cloud: Cloud Information security fundamentals, Cloud security services, Design principles, Policy Implementation, Cloud Computing Security Challenges, Cloud Computing Security Architecture . Legal issues in cloud Computing.
- Data Security in Cloud: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery , Risk Mitigation , Understanding and Identification of Threats in Cloud, SLA-Service Level Agreements, Trust Management
- Cloud Platforms in Industry: Amazon web services , Google AppEngine, Microsoft Azure Design, Aneka Cloud Application Platform -Integration of Private and Public Clouds
Cloud applications: Protein structure prediction, Data Analysis, Satellite Image Processing, CRM and E ,Social networking . Cloud Application- Scientific Application, Business Application.
- Advance Topic in Cloud Computing: Federated Cloud/InterCloud, Third Party Cloud Services.
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester books for Cloud Computing.
- “ Distributed and Cloud Computing “ By Kai Hawang , Geofrey C.Fox, Jack Dongarra Pub: Elservier
- Cloud Computing ,Principal and Paradigms, Edited By Rajkumar Buyya, Jemes Broberg, Goscinski, Pub.- Wiley
- Kumar Saurabh, “Cloud Computing” , Wiley Pub
- Krutz , Vines, “Cloud Security “ , Wiley Pub
- Velte, “Cloud Computing- A Practical Approach” ,TMH Pub
RTU 7th Semester Information Systems Security Syllabus 2020-21
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester Syllabus for Information Systems Security.
- Introduction to security attacks, services and mechanism, classical encryption techniques- substitution ciphers and transposition ciphers, cryptanalysis, stream and block ciphers.
- Modern Block Ciphers: Block ciphers principals, Shannon’s theory of confusion and diffusion, fiestal structure, data encryption standard(DES), differential and linear cryptanalysis of DES, block cipher modes of operations, triple DES.
- AES, RC6, random number generation. S-box theory: Boolean Function, S-box design criteria, Bent functions, Propagation and nonlinearity, construction of balanced functions, S-box design.
- Public Key Cryptosystems: Principles of Public Key Cryptosystems, RSA Algorithm, security analysis of RSA, Exponentiation in Modular Arithmetic.
Key Management in Public Key Cryptosystems: Distribution of Public Keys, Distribution of Secret keys using Public Key Cryptosystems. X.509 Discrete Logarithms, Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange.
- Message Authentication and Hash Function: Authentication requirements, authentication functions, message authentication code, hash functions, birthday attacks, security of hash functions and MAC, MD5 message digest algorithm, Secure hash algorithm(SHA).
- Digital Signatures: Digital Signatures, authentication protocols, digital signature standards (DSS), proof of digital signature algorithm.
Remote user Authentication using symmetric and Asymmetric Authentication
- Pretty Good Privacy. IP Security: Overview, IP Security Architecture, Authentication Header, Encapsulation Security Payload in Transport and Tunnel mode with multiple security associations (Key Management not Included).
Strong Password Protocols: Lamport’s Hash, Encrypted Key Exchange.
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester books for Information Systems Security
- Stalling Williams: Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practices, 4th Edition, Pearson Education,
- Kaufman Charlie et.al; Network Security: Private Communication in a Public World, 2nd Ed., PHI/Pearson.
- Pieprzyk Josef and et.al; Fundamentals of Computer Security, Springer-Verlag,
- Trappe & Washington, Introduction to Cryptography, 2nd Pearson.
RTU 7th Semester Data Mining And Data Warehousing Syllabus 2020-21
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester Syllabus for Data Mining And Data Warehousing.
- Overview, Motivation(for Data Mining),Data Mining-Definition & Functionalities, Data Processing, Form of Data Preprocessing, Data Cleaning: Missing Values, Noisy Data, (Binning, Clustering, Regression, Computer and Human inspection), Inconsistent Data, Data Integration and Transformation. Data Reduction:-Data Cube Aggregation, Dimensionality reduction, Data Compression, Numerosity Reduction, Clustering, Discretization and Concept hierarchy generation.
- Concept Description: Definition, Data Generalization, Analytical Characterization, Analysis of attribute relevance, Mining Class comparisons, Statistical measures in large Databases. Measuring Central Tendency, Measuring Dispersion of Data, Graph Displays of Basic Statistical class Description, Mining Association Rules in Large Databases, Association rule mining, mining Single-Dimensional Boolean Association rules from Transactional Databases– Apriori Algorithm, Mining Multilevel Association rules from Transaction Databases and Mining Multi- Dimensional Association rules from Relational Databases.
- What is Classification & Prediction, Issues regarding Classification and prediction, Decision tree, Bayesian Classification, Classification by Backpropagation, Multilayer feed-forward Neural Network, Back propagation Algorithm, Classification methods K-nearest neighbour classifiers, Genetic Algorithm. Cluster Analysis: Data types in cluster analysis, Categories of clustering methods, Partitioning methods. Hierarchical Clustering- CURE and Chameleon. Density Based Methods-DBSCAN, OPTICS. Grid Based Methods- STING, CLIQUE. Model Based Method –Statistical Approach, Neural Network approach, Outlier Analysis
- Data Warehousing: Overview, Definition, Delivery Process, Difference between Database System and Data Warehouse, Multi Dimensional Data Model, Data Cubes, Stars, Snow Flakes, Fact Constellations, Concept hierarchy, Process Architecture, 3 Tier Architecture, Data Mining.
- Aggregation, Historical information, Query Facility, OLAP function and Tools. OLAP Servers, ROLAP, MOLAP, HOLAP, Data Mining interface, Security, Backup and Recovery, Tuning Data Warehouse, Testing Data Warehouse.
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester books for Data Mining And Data Warehousing.
- Data Warehousing in the Real World – Anahory and Murray, Pearson Education.
- Data Mining – Concepts and Techniques – Jiawai Han and Micheline Kamber.
- Building the Data Warehouse – WH Inmon, Wiley.
RTU 7th Semester Computer Aided Design For VLSI Syllabus 2020-21
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester Syllabus for Computer Aided Design For VLSI.
- Complexity in microelectronic circuit design and Moore’s Law, design styles -Full- custom design, standard-cell design, Programmable Logic Devices, Field Programmable Gate Arrays, Design Stages, Computer-Aided Synthesis and Optimizations, design flow and related problems.
- Boolean functions and its representations – co-factor, unite, derivatives, consensus and smoothing; tabular representations and Binary Decision Diagram (BDD), OBDD, ROBDD and Bryant’s reduction algorithm and ITE algorithm. Hardware abstract models – structures and logic networks, State diagram, data-flow and sequencing graphs, hierarchical sequencing graphs. Compilation and behavioral optimizations.
- Architectural Synthesis – Circuit description and problem definition, temporal and spatial domain scheduling, synchronization problem. Scheduling algorithms – ASAP and ALAP scheduling algorithms, scheduling under constraints, relative scheduling, listscheduling heuristic. Scheduling in pipelined circuits.
- Resource Sharing & Binding in sequencing graphs for resource dominated circuits, sharing of registers and busses; binding variables toregisters.
- Two-level logic optimization principles – definitions and exact logic minimizations. Positional cube notations, functions with multi-valued logic. List-oriented manipulations.
- Physical Design. Floor planning – goals and objectives. Channel definition, I/O and power planning. Clock Planning. Placement – goals and objectives. Placement algorithms. Iterative improvement algorithms. Simulated Annealing. Timing-driven Placement. Global routing – goals and objectives. Global routing methods. Timing- driven global routing. Detailed Routing – goals and objectives. Left-edge algorithm. Constraints and routing graphs. Channel routing algorithms. Via minimization.
Clockrouting, power routing, circuit extraction and Design Rule Checking.
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester books for Computer Aided Design For VLSI.
- Gerez. Algorithms VLSI Design Automation. Wiley India. (Indian edition available.)
- Michael John Sebastian Smith. Application-Specific Integrated Addison-Wesley. (Low-priced edition is available.)
- Micheli, Synthesis and optimization of digital circuits, TMH.
RTU 7th Semester Computer Construction Syllabus 2020-21
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester Syllabus for Computer Construction.
- Compiler, Translator, Interpreter definition, Phase of compiler introduction to one pass & Multipass compilers, Bootstrapping, Review of Finite automata lexical analyzer, Input, buffering, Recognition of tokens, Idea about LEX: A lexical analyzer generator, Error handling.
- Review of CFG Ambiguity of grammars, Introduction to parsing. Bottom up parsing Top down parsing techniques, Shift reduce parsing, Operator precedence parsing, Recursive descent parsing predictive parsers. LL grammars & passers error handling of LL parser. LR parsers, Construction of SLR, Conical LR & LALR parsing tables, parsing with ambiguous grammar. Introduction of automatic parser generator: YACC error handling in LR parsers.
- Syntax directed definitions; Construction of syntax trees, L-attributed definitions, Top down translation. Specification of a type checker, Intermediate code forms using postfix notation and three address code, Representing TAC using triples and quadruples, Translation of assignment statement. Boolean e xpression and control structures.
- Storage organization, Storage allocation, Strategies, Activation records, Accessing local and non local names in a block structured language, Parameters passing, Symbol table organization, Data structures used in symbol tables.
- Definition of basic block control flow graphs, DAG representation of basic block, Advantages of DAG, Sources of optimization, Loop optimization, Idea about global data flow analysis, Loop invariant computation, Peephole optimization, Issues in design of code generator, A simple code generator, Code generation from DAG.
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester books for Computer Construction.
- Aho, Ullman and Sethi: Compilers, Addison
- Holub, Compiler Design in C,PHI
RTU 7th Semester Advanced Database Management System Syllabus 2020-21
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester Syllabus for Advanced Database Management System.
- Query Processing and Optimization: Overview of Relational Query Optimization, System Catalog in a Relational DBMS, Alternative Plans, Translating SQL, Queries into Algebra, Estimating the Cost of a Plan, Relational Algebra Equivalences, Enumeration of Alternative Plans.
- Object Database Systems: Motivating Examples, Structured Data Types, Operations On Structured Data, Encapsulation and ADT’s, Inheritance, Objects, OIDs and Reference Types, Database Design for an ORDBMS, ORDBMS Implementation Challenges, ORDBMS, Comparing RDBMS, OODBMS, and ORDBMS.
- Parallel and Distributed Databases: Architectures for Parallel, Databases, Parallel Query Evaluation, Parallelizing Individual Operations, Parallel Query Optimization, Distributed DBMS Architectures, Storing Data in a Distributed DBMS, Distributed Catalog Management, Distributed Query Processing, Updating Distributed Data, Introduction to Distributed Transactions, Distributed Concurrency Control, Distributed Recovery.
- Database Security and Authorization: Introduction to Database Security, Access Control, Discretionary Access Control- Grant and Revoke on Views and Integrity Constraints, Mandatory Access Control- Multilevel Relations and Polyinstantiation, Covert Channels, DoD Security Levels, Additional Issues Related to Security- Role of the Database Administrator, Security in Statistical Databases, Encryption.
- POSTGES: POSTGRES user interfaces, sql variations and extensions, Transaction Management, Storage and Indexing, Query processing and optimizations, System Architectures.
XML: Motivation, Structure of XML data, XML Document Schema, Querying and Transformation, Application Program Interface to XML, Storage of XML Data, XML applications.
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester books for Advanced Database Management System.
- Elmasri R and Navathe SB, Fundamentals of Database Systems, 3rd Edition, Addison Wesley,2000.
- Connolly T, Begg C and Strachan A, Database Systems, 2nd Edition, Addison Wesley, 1999
- Ceri Pelagatti , Distributed Database: Principles and System – (McGraw Hill)
- Simon AR, Strategic Database Technology: Management for the Year 2000, Morgan Kaufmann, 1995
- Silversatz, H. Korth and S. Sudarsan: Database Cocepts 5th edition, Mc-Graw Hills 2005.
RTU 7th Semester Robotics Syllabus 2020-21
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester Syllabus for Robotics.
- Introduction — brief history, types, classification and usage, Science and Technology of robots, Some useful websites, textbooks and research journals.
- Elements of robots — joints, links, actuators, and sensors Position and orientation of a rigid body, Homogeneous transformations, Representation of joints, link representation using D-H parameters, Examples of D-H parameters and link transforms, different kinds of actuators – stepper, DC servo and brushless motors, model of a DC servo motor, Types of transmissions, Purpose of sensors, internal and external sensors, common sensors – encoders, tachometers, strain gauge based force-torque sensors
- Introduction, Direct and inverse kinematics problems, Examples of kinematics of common serial manipulators, workspace of a serial robot, Inverse kinematics of constrained and redundant robots, Tractrix based approach for fixed and free robots and multi-body systems, simulations and experiments, Solution procedures using theory of elimination, Inverse kinematics solution for the general 6R serial manipulator.
- Degrees-of-freedom of parallel mechanisms and manipulators, Active and passive joints, Constraint and loop-closure equations, Direct kinematics problem, Mobility of parallel manipulators, Closed-from and numerical solution, Inverse kinematics of parallel manipulators and mechanisms, Direct kinematics of Gough-Stewart platform.
- Linear and angular velocity of links, Velocity propagation, Manipulator Jacobians for serial and parallel manipulators, Velocity ellipse and ellipsoids, Singularity analysis for serial and parallel manipulators, Loss and gain of degree of freedom, Statics of serial and parallel manipulators, Statics and force transformation matrix of a Gough-Stewart platform, Singularity analysis and statics.
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester books for Robotics.
- Mittal and Nagrath, Robotics and Control, Tata McGraw-Hill Education
RTU 7th Semester Data Compression Techniques Syllabus 2020-21
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester Syllabus for Data Compression Techniques.
- Compression Techniques: Lossless, lossy, measure of performance, modeling & coding.
- Lossless compression: Derivation of average information, data models, uniquely decodable codes with tests, prefix codes, Kraft-Mc Millan inequality.
- Huffman coding: Algorithms, minimum variance Huffman codes, optimality, length extended codes, adaptive coding, Rice codes, using Huffman codes for lossless image compression.
- Arithmetic coding with application to lossless compression. Dictionary Techniques: LZ77, LZ78, LZW
- Predictive coding: Burrows-Wheeler Transform and move-to-front coding, JPEG-LS Facsimile Encoding: Run length, T.4 and T.6
- Lossy coding– Mathematical preliminaries: Distortion criteria, conditional entropy, average mutual information, differential entropy, rate distortion theory, probability and linear system models.
- Scalar quantization: The quantization problem, uniform quantizer, Forward adaptive quantization, non-uniform quantization-Formal adopting quantization companded Quantization
- Vector quantization: Introduction, advantages, The Linde-Ruzo-Grey algorithm, lattice vector quantization.
- Differential encoding – Introduction, Basic algorithm, Adaptive DPCM, Delta modulation, speech and image coding using delta modulation.
- Sampling in frequency and time domain, z-transform, DCT, DST, DWHT, quantization and coding of transform coefficient.
- Sub band coding: Introduction, Filters, Basic algorithm, Design of Filter banks, G.722,MPEG.
- Wavelet based compression: Introduction, wavelets multi-resolution analysis and the scaling function implementation using filters.
Here you can check the RTU Computer Science 7th Semester book for Data Compression Techniques.
- Sayood K: Introduction to Data Compression: ELSEVIER 2005.
RTU 7th Semester Web Development Lab Syllabus 2020-21
- Creation of HTML Files
- Configuration of web servers: Apache Web Server, Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Working with ActiveX Controls in web documents
- Experiments in Java Server Pages: Implementing MVC Architecture using Servlets, Data Access Programming (using ADO), Session and Application objects, File System Management
- Working with other Server Side Scripting: Active Server Pages, Java Servlets, PHP
- Experiments in Ajax Programming
- Developing Web Services
- Developing any E-commerce application (Mini Project)
- Application Development in cloud computing Environment
- Experiment Using Open Source Tool e.g. ANEKA
RTU 7th Semester Compiler Design Lab Syllabus 2020-21
- Develop an in depth understanding of system programming concept. Lexical analysis, syntax analysis, semantics analysis, code optimization, code generation. Language specification and processing
- Develop an Understanding of Scanning by using concept of Finite state automaton. Parse tree and syntax tree, Top down parsing (recursive decent parsing, LL (1) parser) Bottom up parsing (operator precedence parsing) .Managing symbol table, opcode table, literal table, pool table
- Develop an Understanding of Intermediate code form: Three address code, Polish notation (Postfix strings)
- Develop an Understanding of Allocation data structure. Heaps
- Develop an Understanding about Language processor development tools: LEX, YACC. Language processing activities (Program generation and execution)
All Semester Syllabus for RTU Computer Science Engineering
You should have the following syllabus to boost your exam preparation for the RTU Computer Science Engineering.
Click on the link to access all semester syllabus related to Computer Science Engineering.
- 3rd Semester Computer Science Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 4th Semester Computer Science Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 5th Semester Computer Science Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 6th Semester Computer Science Syllabus & Marking Scheme
- 8th Semester Computer Science Syllabus & Marking Scheme
RTU Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester Marking Scheme
Here you can check the latest Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester Marking Scheme.
|VII||Computer Science and Engineering||Teaching
|Subject Name (Revised)||L||T||P||IA||TE||TOT
|7CS2A||Information System Security||3||3||20||80||100||CS, IT|
|7CS3A||Data Mining & Ware Housing||3||3||20||80||100||CS, IT|
|7CS4A||Computer Aided Design for VLSI||3||–||3||20||80||100|
|7CS6.1A||Advance DataBase Management
|7CS6.3A||Data Compression Techniques|
|7CS7A||Web Development Lab||2||30||20||50|
|7CS8A||VLSI Physical Design Lab||3||45||30||75|
|7CS9A||Compiler Design Lab||3||45||30||75|
|7CSTR||Practical Training*||2||100||100||CS, IT|
|7CSDC||Discipline & Extra Curricular
Meaning Of various letters:
- L: Lecture, T: Tutorial, P: Practical, Cr: Credits ETE: End Term Exam, IA: Internal Assessment
We have covered the complete guide on RTU Syllabus Computer Science Engineering 7th Semester 2020-21. feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.