RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.6 Solutions: This exercise deals with the topics related to the square roots of rational numbers in the form of fractions. The students who aim to obtain high marks in the Class 8th Maths exams are suggested to practice all the questions present in the textbook. Very lengthy questions that require various steps can also be easily remembered by students with the help of practicing RS Aggarwal Solutions.
All the given problems in RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.6 Solutions are solved step by step with detailed explanations so that the students can easily revise all the topics & formulae during exam days. These solutions are very beneficial to grasp the concepts in a simple & structured manner & enhance their analytical skills to get excellent marks in the final exam. The students can clear all their queries from these solutions as it also includes a thorough explanation of complex concepts.
Download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.6 Solutions
Important Definition for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 3 Ex 3.6 Solutions
- The square root of rational numbers in the form of fractions. The students can refer to these solutions which they can easily download & access at any time and anywhere. The students can develop problem-solving skills and can able to solve any type of questions easily with the help of these solutions. These solutions have errorless solutions with complete reasoning. These solutions provide in-depth knowledge of all the questions that assists the students to gain a good academic score.
Here is the step-wise explanation of the Square root of rational numbers in the form of fractions:
- Step I: Get the fraction
- Step II: If the given square root of the numerator & the denominator is the square roots of numerator & denominator respectively of the given fraction.
- Step III: Find the square root of the numerator & denominator individually.
- Step IV: Get the fraction whose numerator & denominator are the square roots of numerator & denominator respectively of the given fraction.
- Step V: The fraction acquired in Step IV is the square root of the given fraction.
- The square root of the number in the fraction form with an example: These solutions are provided in a simple & understandable language that enables the students to get to know the best approach to solve all the problems of this exercise.
Assume the square root of a fraction x/a is that fraction y/a when multiplied by itself gives the fraction x/a.
- If x & y are squares of some numbers then √ x/y = x√/√y
- If the fraction is represented in a mixed form, convert it into an improper fraction.
- Find the square root of numerator & denominator separately & write the answer in the fraction form.
Know more at the official website.