RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 18 Ex 18.2 Solutions: This exercise deals with the area of a trapezium. The students who find it difficult to solve the problems can refer to these solutions which are created by our Mathematics expert tutors. These solutions are designed in simple & understandable language which assists the students to get good marks in their exams.
The students can easily download the PDF from the links provided below & can practice offline as well. The students can easily download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 18 Ex 18.2 Solutions which makes them prepare for their exams in a better way. The solutions offer the students a detailed & in-depth understanding of all the questions & concepts of the trapezium. These solutions are accurate & reliable & beneficial for the students for securing higher marks in the final exam.
Download RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 18 Ex 18.2 Solutions
Important Definition for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 18 Ex 18.2 Solutions
It is a quadrilateral which is defined as a shape with 4 sides & one set of parallel sides.
- Properties of a Trapezium
(i) The sum of all the four angles of the trapezium is equal to 360°
(ii) It has two parallel sides and two non-parallel sides
(iii) The diagonals of regular trapezium bisect each other
(iv) The length of the mid-segment is equal to half the sum of the parallel bases
(v) Two pairs of adjacent angles of a trapezium made between the parallel sides and one of the non-parallel sides add up to 180 degrees
- Area of a Trapezium
It can be calculated with the help of the below formula:
Area = (1/2) h (AB + CD) where a & b are the bases and h is the altitude or height.
- Types of Trapezium
(a) Isosceles trapezium: The legs or the non-parallel sides of the trapezium are of equal length
(b) Scalene Trapezium: A trapezium with all the sides and angles of different measures
(c) Right Trapezium: A right trapezium has at least two right angles
Benefits of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 18 Ex 18.2 Solution
1. RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 18 Ex 18.2 Solutions assist the students to have an idea about the question paper pattern & kinds of questions that come in the Maths final exam.
2. These solutions are the best study material during exams that offers a quick revision of all the topics along with important formulas covered in this exercise.
3. These solutions are designed as per the latest syllabus & the guidelines of CBSE that include detailed examples with each solution.
4. The quality of these solutions is good that empowers the students to understand the concept of trapezium & attain higher ranks in the Maths final exam.
5. The students can access the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Chapter 18 Ex 18.2 Solutions from any device to study offline as well.
Know more at the official website.