RRB ALP Stage 2 Exam Postponed: Check out new Dates
RRB ALP Stage 2 exam has been postponed and the new dates have been released. According to the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) notification, ALP stage 2 exam is rescheduled on January 21st, 22nd, and 23rd, 2019. RRB is currently conducting the examination to fill 64,371 Assistant Loco Pilots and technicians posts all over the country. It is noted that for Stage 1 exam, more than 36 lakh candidates appeared. Candidates can get complete info of RRB ALP Stage 2 as well as last minute preparation tips and preparation books for RRB ALP. The board has released a notice regarding the postponement of the exam.
After the results of RRB ALP Stage 1 exam, the shortlisted candidate’s list for stage 2 CBT exam was released on 20th, December 2019. Stage 1 was a computer-based test and stage 2 is also a computer-based test. The total duration of Stage 2 exam is of 2 hours 30 minutes which consists 2 parts: Part A and Part B with multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, one-third marks will be deducted.
RRB ALP Exam Pattern:
The ALP exam is conducted in 4 phases
- First Stage CBT
- Second Stage CBT
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification.
The second stage consists of 2 parts: Part A and Part B. Part A include questions from Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Basic Science & Engineering, General Awareness on Current Affairs. The total duration for Part A is 90 minutes for 100 questions. Part B consists of 75 questions from Relevant Trade topic for which the duration is 60 minutes. Candidates can check out the official website of RRB for exam details and notification.
Syllabus for Stage 2 Exam:
Last Minute Preparation Tips:
- As the exam is rescheduled, candidates have some more time for preparation. Firstly candidates are suggested to go through the syllabus and then start with the preparation.
- After going through the syllabus, candidates should check out the exam pattern and plan accordingly.
- Do allow time for each topic so that you don’t miss any topic. Give more time for topics which has tough concepts.
- While the exam dates are nearing, it is quite natural that candidates might get perplexed with preparation. Well, candidates can buy the best preparation books for RRB ALP. If you are not willing to buy regular printed books, then you can download PDF format books to your Smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
- You can even download previous year question paper which will help in getting self-confidence to attend the exam.
- Do revise again while the exam is nearing. It helps you to remember important keywords like formulas, theorems, many more.
- Once you are done with the preparation, candidates should test themselves by taking up a mock test on RRB ALP. It helps to check your ability in the subject and also knowledge on the subject.
Now that candidates are aware of syllabus, pattern, and preparation tips, can start with the preparation and increase your score.