Get NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12 Linear Programming prepared by Kopykitab’s subject experts. Linear programming can be defined as a method for achieving the optimal result in a mathematical model with needs represented by linear relationships.
- All you need to know about NCERT Solutions Class 12 Maths
Linear Programming is discussed in depth in this chapter. You will gain a better knowledge of the strategies of solving the questions if you solve all of the problems from this chapter of the NCERT book of Class 12 Maths on a regular basis.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12 Linear Programming PDF
KopyKitab Maths experts make sure that the solutions are presented in the simplest form possible. Download Linear Programming Class 12 NCERT Solutions PDF with all of the exercise questions in the book:
These Linear Programming Class 12 NCERT Solutions PDF are also available for free download, allowing you to practice them offline.
What will you get in Linear Programming Class 12 NCERT Solutions PDF?
You will get 2 exercises in the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12 as listed below:
- Exercise 12.1 – 10 Questions (All Questions Require Graphs and Long Questions)
- Exercise 12.2 – 11 Questions (11 Questions Require Graphs and Long Questions)
The theoretical topics addressed in Class 12 Maths Chapter 12 Linear Programming are listed below.
This section summarises the prior grades’ topics of linear equations, linear inequalities, and linear inequalities applications. It uses an example to illustrate the concept of optimization problems and a subset of optimization problems known as linear programming problems.
The maximization of profit and minimizing the cost of a production unit is an excellent example of optimization.
12.2 Linear Programming Problem and its Mathematical Formulation
This section contains an example of a furniture salesman who is attempting to maximise revenues by experimenting with various combinations of chair and table purchases.
12.2.1 Mathematical formulation of the problem
12.2.2 Graphical method of solving linear programming problems
12.3 Different Types of Linear Programming Problems
The various sorts of linear programming problems are explained in this section (as listed below):
12.3.1 Manufacturing problems
12.3.2 Diet problems
12.3.3 Transportation problems
Few Important Points of Linear Programming Class 12 NCERT Solutions
The chapter Linear Programming is divided into five units, each of which is worth five points out of a possible eighty. It includes two exercises as well as a miscellaneous exercise to help you fully comprehend the fundamentals of linear programming.
The following are some of the important topics covered in NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12:
- A linear programming problem is one in which the objective is to determine the best value (maximum or minimum) of a linear function of various factors (called the objective function), given that the variables are non-negative and the variables satisfy a set of linear inequalities (called linear constraints).
- The feasible region (or solution region) of a linear programming problem is the common region given by all the constraints, including the non-negative constraints x ≥ 0, y ≥ 0.
- Possible solutions to the constraints are represented as points within and on the boundary of the feasible zone.
- A maximum or minimum may not exist if the feasible region is boundless. If it does exist, it must occur at a corner point of R.
- While addressing a linear programming problem, the corner point approach is applied.
- If two feasible region corner points are both optimal solutions of the same kind, i.e., both yield the same maximum or minimum, then every point on the line segment connecting them is likewise an optimal solution of the same kind.
You will be better prepared for future exams if you refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12.
Well, we have jotted down the CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12 Linear Programming here. Make sure to get to the chapter thoroughly for securing a satisfying scorecard. Also, if you are facing any doubts, make sure to comment down so that our professional may reach out to you.
FAQs: NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12
In Chapter 12 of the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths, how many problems are there in exercise 12.2?
There are a total of 11 questions in Chapter 12 exercise 12.2 of the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths.
What do you mean by linear programming?
Linear programming is a mathematical concept in which mathematical functions are constrained and then minimised or maximised as a result.
Where can I download Class 12 Maths Chapter 12 NCERT solutions?
You can download Class 12 Maths Chapter 12 NCERT solutions from the above blog.
How many exercises are there in NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12?
In total, there are 2 exercises in Chapter 12 Class 12 Maths.
Is NCERT Solution for Class 12th Maths sufficient for Chapter 12 preparation?
Yes. NCERT Solution for Class 12th Maths is sufficient for Chapter 12 preparation, as it addresses each question in a simple to understand language.
Can I get a perfect score on the NCERT Solutions for Chapter 12 Maths Class 12?
Yes. KopyKitab’s experts created the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 12 after performing extensive research on each term. It will help you to score 100 in Class 12 Maths.