CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes: How are you guiding yourself for Class 12 Maths Board Exam 2020-2021? A lot depends on the way you perform in your final Maths exam. One good performance can change your life and it can take you closer to your dream destination.
If you really want to study the subject of your choice in your dream college then you need to build a solid base. You have crossed several hurdles in the past and now this your final round. There shouldn’t be room for any kind of error and you must be thinking about the ways which will be beneficial for your performance, right? Don’t worry we have got you covered.
Today we will be talking about a part that can help to channelize your methods of preparation in a better way and it will also help you to secure a good position in the final Maths exam. It is none other than CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes and the things which we will be dealing with are associated with the essential aspects of Maths Study Notes.
Why Should You Revise CBSE Class 12 Maths Notes?
Everyone talks about the importance of solving question papers or sample papers but what matters is how you arrange your CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes. In this blog, we have covered the benefits of referring to the notes and the relevant books for preparing notes. Read all the parts with an attentive mind.
CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes PDF files are usually prepared to fulfill the requirements of the students who are getting ready for their final Maths exam. The relevant topics must be placed at the top and the parts which need an extra bit of care i.e., the formulas or other concepts must be highlighted.
Special emphasis must be given to the questions which have appeared in the question papers several times. Monitoring the questions from all the chapters is as important as structuring the notes. Keep an eye on the syllabus while arranging the topics. The syllabus has the list of all the topics and considers it as your guidebook. The topics must be added carefully and you cannot afford to make any kind of errors while getting things right for your final Maths Exam.
You can ask for the PDF version from your friends or relatives to have a complete picture of the CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes. When you check the methods which have been adopted in case of preparation of the study notes your confidence will get a boost. Attention must be given to all the chapters which have been mentioned in the suggestions. The experts do a lot of research before shaping the suggestions for Maths.
Don’t miss it. You can look for PDF files in a language you are comfortable in.
You can get all the related study materials here-
12th Class Maths Revision Notes PDF must be presented by following the chapter-wise solutions. Here is the chapter-wise list-
- Chapter 1 Relations and Functions
- Chapter 2 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 3 Matrices
- Chapter 4 Determinants
- Chapter 5 Continuity and Differentiability
- Chapter 6 Applications of Derivatives
- Chapter 7 Integrals
- Chapter 8 Applications of Integrals
- Chapter 9 Differential Equations
- Chapter 10 Vector Algebra
- Chapter 11 Three dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 12 Linear Programming
- Chapter 13 Probability
Download Books for CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes
There is something which you must keep in your mind while arranging your Maths revision notes CBSE and that is the choice of books. When you buy the appropriate books it becomes easier to include the topics in your revision notes.
While looking for the relevant books you can follow the suggestions which have been given by the experts:
- Purchase those books which have received good reviews from the purchasers as well as from the critics.
- You will get new inputs from those books which will help you to reshape your revision notes in an effective way.
- You will automatically be in a commendable position when you manage to get those books.
Here are some of the useful books for CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes-
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for CBSE Class 12 Maths Exam
Here you can check links to various study materials related to 12th Maths:
Advantages of CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes
It is absolutely necessary to shape Revision Notes Maths for Class 12 before making arrangements for the final exam. You will be way ahead in terms of preparation and that is why you need to design your Maths Notes. Here are some of the advantages –
- Referring to the CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes helps you to understand the basic concepts with respect to the relevance.
- It helps you to notice tiny details because of its clarity. You won’t be able to miss the important topics because of its presentation.
- Your task of exploring each chapter becomes easier when you concentrate on the Maths Notes.
- You will get plenty of time to make changes in your methods of preparation by following the notes.
- You will be able to work on the weak areas by considering the important topics of the notes.
- You will be able to make a note of the important parts which include different concepts and formulas.
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE 12th Maths Revision Notes. You should have proper CBSE 12th study material to excel at the level of preparation in the correct way. Feel free to ask any questions.
FAQ- CBSE 12th Maths Revision Notes
1. How to start revisions for class 12 Maths?
The relevant topics for class 12 Maths must be placed at the top and the parts which need an extra bit of care i.e., the formulas or other concepts must be highlighted.
2. What are the appropriate books for arranging your CBSE Class 12 Maths Revision Notes?
Here are some useful books- NCERT Solution by Arihant, Senior Secondary School Mathematics by R.S Aggarwal, Mathematics VOL I And II by R.D Sharma, All In One Mathematics.
3. What are the advantages of following Class 12 Maths Revision Notes?
Referring to the CBSE Class 12 notes helps you to understand the basic concepts with respect to the relevance.
For more details, read the above article.
4. Which is the toughest chapter in class 12 Maths?
Application of Integrals (area under curves) is one of the most difficult chapters of the class 12 Maths CBSE board.
5. How many hours should I study Maths in revision time?
Two to three hours is enough for Maths. Practice previous year papers during the revision time.
6. Which is the best question bank for the Class 12 board exam?
Oswaal is the best for the Class 12 board exam.
7. Will the CBSE 12th Maths paper be difficult in 2020?
The difficulty level of the CBSE Maths paper 2020 is Moderate level, students can score 50 to 60 marks easily.
8. How to get good marks in CBSE Class 12 Board for below-average students?
Practice the questions from the last CBSE Class 12 Board for five years and memorize the formulas. Pay special attention to the chapters in which you face tough. You will easily get good marks in the exam.