NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Flamingo Poem Chapter 1 My Mother at Sixty Six are available in this article for Class 12 Board Exam students. Poetry is a difficult subject that necessitates in-depth analysis and critical thinking skills. Many students struggle to decipher the secret meaning behind this English poem, therefore check KopyKitab’s NCERT subject experts’ exam preparation guides. Students’ problems with Class 12 English Poem 1 NCERT Solutions are solved by the solution offered in the study material.
- All you need to know about NCERT Solutions Class 12 English
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Flamingo Poem Chapter 1 PDF – My Mother At Sixty-six
In Chapter 1 NCERT English Flamingo Poem Solutions the students will get to know about the feelings of the author Kamala Das. The writer is known mainly because of how she has dealt with complicated relationships in connection with human beings. The students will understand the meaning of real connections among human beings after going through the in-depth explanations of the experts. This Chapter 1 Solution concentrates on the fear of the author of losing her mother.
It also makes you understand about the joyful scene, deliberate effort, inevitable reality, assurance of survival, mother to death, an image of death, formal security check, ache returns, the hope of improvement, the hope of survival, strength of youth, idea of youth, how to maintain a cheerful smile, feeling of emotional pain or pain from separation, and comparison between life.
You can get all related study materials to boost your confidence
- Class 12 English Study materials
- CBSE Class 12 Guide
- NCERT 12 English Study Notes
- CBSE Class 12 English Books
Class 12 English Flamingo Poem 1 Solution- Weightage of Marks
Kamala Das’s poem My Mother at Sixty Six is a moving tribute to her mother. The poet expresses her love, devotion, and sadness at the prospect of being separated from her aging mother. She used vivid sceneries to beautifully express her feelings throughout the poem. This poetry elucidates human connections in the most effective way conceivable.
In the English board question exam, the chapter’s weightage from the Flamingo NCERT textbook is covered within a total of 30 marks in the Literature Text Books and Reading Text categories. Students must respond to ‘Short Answer Questions,’ which allow the examiner to assess their appreciation and analytic abilities.
Other Important Links Related To Class 12 English
Advantages of referring to NCERT Solutions For Class 12 English Flamingo Poem Chapter 1 My Mother At Sixty-six
- The study material is a collection of the best lecture notes on Poem 1 of English Class 12 for students who are eager to get their 12th Board exam preparation off to a good start.
- The study resource includes a full explanation and answers on CBSE Class 12 English My Mother at Sixty Six NCERT solutions.
- Students can achieve good scores by studying from this well-crafted complex subject study material by English subject experts.
- Students can use this Class 12 English Poem 1 NCERT solutions to clear any doubts they may have.
- The PDF guidebook includes all textbook questions, answers, and activities for these poetic devices, ensuring that no issue is left unclear for 12th CBSE board candidates.
- The study material is available in PDF format, which is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- Students will benefit greatly from a single downloaded file that provides them with a complete tutorial on Class 12 English poetry Chapter 1 at no cost.
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Flamingo Poem Chapter 1. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment below.
FAQs on NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Flamingo Poem Chapter 1
What kind of pain did the poet feel as he left?
The poet was in a lot of anguish when she saw her mother’s pale face as she was leaving home. According to the poet, her mother’s ‘ashen’ face denotes life and colour that have been washed away. In the poet’s opinion, it was akin to a corpse, which made it painful for her. As a result, she realises that her mother has grown elderly and is on the verge of dying.
Describe the parallel drawn between the Mother’s face and the ‘Late Winter’s Moon.’
The poet compared her mother’s face to the late-winter moon in the poem, as her mother’s shine was fading. Because the moon seems dim, dreary, and dismal during this time of year, the mother is depicted as the late winter’s moon. The mother’s face, too, appears to be wrinkling. According to the poet, the mother’s pallid face represents the ebb of life. As a result, the moon is. As a result, the moon appears to be signaling the end of the world.
What are the benefits of using NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Flamingo Poem Chapter 1 PDF?
Go through the above article for the list of benefits of using Class 12 English Flamingo Poem 1 solutions.
How does the Class 12 English Flamingo Poem 1 Solutions help students?
With the help of Class 12 English Flamingo Poem 1 Solution PDF Download, students can make a strategic plan to tackle the complex questions of this chapter.
Where can I get NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Flamingo Poem Chapter 1?
You can get NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Flamingo Poem Chapter 1 PDF from the above article.