One of the most difficult chapters in Class 11 Physics is Kinetic Theory. Scoring in this section often seems like a challenge for the students. We have come up with a better solution to deal with this kind of problem and the answer is Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 13 – Kinetic Theory.
The parts which we will be concentrating on are related to the important parts of Class 11 NCERT Chapter 13 Solutions Physics. The sections which we have covered in this blog are benefits of referring to the Solutions Chapter 13 Solutions along with the topic wise explanations. The overview of this chapter is something which you will notice at the beginning of the blog. Go through all the sections with an attentive mind. Get ready to face the right kind of solutions for your final exams.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Physics Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory
In the Solution Of Chapter 13 Physics Class 11 you will be able to get a complete picture of the Kinetic Theory. The experts who have shaped the Chapter 13 NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics have covered all the topics/subtopics with extra bit of care. Some of the parts which have been given attention are related to the nature of matter, behavior of gases ideal gas pressure, law of equipartition of energy, interpretation of temperature, specific heat capacity, diatomic gases, monatomic gases, polyatomic gases, heat capacity of water as well as specific heat capacity of solids, means free path. This chapter can help you to score good marks in the final exam and all you need to do is establish a connection between you and the chapter.
The Chapter 13 Solutions can play the role of a medium and when you focus on the solutions which have been structured by the experts. You will be in a comfortable position after you explore the solved answers along with the examples
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory from below.
Class 11 Physics Chapter 13 Solutions Topic-Wise Listing
You will come across the solutions from the following topics/sub topics in the solutions-
Here are the topics/ subtopics of the chapter:
- Molecular nature of matter
- Behaviour of gases
- Kinetic theory of an ideal gas
- Law of equipartition of energy
- Specific heat capacity
- Mean free path.
Theorems and formulas used in chapter
Some of the important points of NCERT Solution Of Chapter 13 Physics Class 11 are-
- We should not have given more importance to the idea of the intermolecular distance in a gas. At ordinary pressures and temperatures, this is only 10 times or so the interatomic distance in solids and liquids. What is different is the mean free path, which in gas is 100 times the interatomic distance and 1000 times the size of the molecule.
- The pressure of a fluid is not only exerted on the wall. Pressure exists everywhere in a fluid. Any layer of gas inside the volume of a container is in equilibrium because the pressure is the same on both sides of the layer.
- Molecules of air in a room do not fall and settle on the ground (due to gravity) because of their high speeds and incessant collisions. In equilibrium, there is a very slight increase in density at lower heights (like in the atmosphere).
Advantages of following NCERT Solution Of Class 11 Physics Chapter 13
There are different kinds of benefits for referring to Chapter 13 Physics Solutions and now we will talk about those solutions. You must collect it after you finish your syllabus.
- The students will be able to prepare themselves in a better way when they go through the contents of the solutions.
- The students will be able to cross all the hurdles in connection with the effect of external forces such as pressure and tension on fluids without any kind of fear.
- All the topics in connection with the concept of Kinetic Theory have been explained with proper illustrations and if you examine the contents carefully you will be left with zero queries.
- You will get new ideas to improve your methods of preparation and that is the beauty of following solutions.
- Shaping study materials becomes easier for you when you are ready with solutions.
- You get to new inputs to prepare for your competitive exams.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.