NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 3: You have already entered a new phase and this time it is Class 11. Are you nervous? Are you wondering about the new methods which you can apply to bring changes in your methods of preparation? Don’t worry we have got you covered. In this blog, we are going to highlight the essential aspects of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 – Trigonometric Functions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 – Trigonometric Functions
Trigonometry has always been an important topic because of its practical application and in this blog, we are going to give an overview of the Maths Chapter 3 NCERT solutions. Understanding the mathematical concepts is as important as practicing sums and for this reason, you need to go through the sections of our blog.
We have thrown light on the topic of our discussion i.e., chapter 3 NCERT Maths Solutions for Class 11, and along with that we have presented exercise-wise/topic-wise explanations. You will also find the benefits of following the NCERT textbook. Read all the parts with an attentive mind.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 from below.
What will you learn in CBSE Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 – Trigonometric Functions?
In the 3rd Chapter you will get to know about the interesting aspects of NCERT solutions like radian measure – conversion, arc length, finding the value of trigonometric functions, given other functions, finding the value of trigonometric functions, given angle (x + y) formula, finding principal solutions, general solutions, sine, and cosine formula. The experts have tried to focus on each and every section while preparing the solutions for the students.
Often the students fail to give the right answer while attempting various kinds of questions on Trigonometric Functions and fo this reason the NCERT textbook has been shaped by the experts. You will get a clear picture of the problems along with the solutions. The solutions have been structured in way which will be easier to follow. After you finish the syllabus you can sit with the solutions. Preparing study materials becomes easy when you are ready with the Chapter 3 NCERT solutions. Now we are going to provide you the list of subtopics which are included in Chapter 3 NCERT Solutions.
Chapter 3 Maths Class 11 NCERT Solutions Topic-Wise Listing
You will come across the questions from the following sub topics in the NCERT Class 11 Chapter 3 Maths Solutions –
Here are the topics/ subtopics of the chapter:
- 3.1 – Introduction
- 3.2 – Angles
- 3.2.1- Degree measure
- 3.2.2 – Radian measure
- 3.2.3 – Relation between radian and real numbers
- 3.2.4 Relation between degree and radian
- 3.3 – Trigonometric Functions
- 3.3.1- Sign of trigonometric functions
- 3.3.2 – Domain and range of trigonometric functions
- 3.4 – Trigonometric Functions of Sum and Difference of Two Angles
- 3.5 – Trigonometric Equations
NCERT Solutions For 11th Maths Chapter 3 Exercise-wise listing
There are a total of four exercises in the NCERT Solutions Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 consisting of different kinds of questions along with solutions. The miscellaneous exercise is also there where the students will be exposed to complex questions.
Here are the exercises-
- Exercise 3.1 -7 questions with solutions
- Exercise 3.2 – 10 questions with solutions
- Exercise 3.3 – 25 questions with solutions
- Exercise 3.4 – 9 questions with solutions
- Miscellaneous exercise questions with solutions
NCERT Solutions For 11th Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.1
The first exercise from the NCERT solutions will make you familiar with the trigonometric functions. The two units of angular values – degree and radian, will be introduced to you with proper examples in the NCERT textbook. You will get new inputs regarding the process of conversion between the two units.Calculation of radius have also been highlight over there and the students must solve problems keeping the relations between various elements in their minds.
NCERT Solutions For 11th Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2
The second exercise deals with the essential aspects of Trigonometric Functions. It might seem like a cup of tea but it is not that easy. It requires a tremendous amount of energy as well as patience to observe the contents of the NCERT textbook for chapter 3. The solutions which have been shaped by the experts are based on trigonometric theorems, such as Pythagoras Theorem but if you stick to the basics then you won’ be lost.
NCERT Solutions For 11th Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3
In you will also come across answers relating to trigonometric functions of a variable, principal solution of a trigonometric equation is a solution for which 0<x<21, the expression which is connected with integer ‘n’ that gives all solutions of a trigonometric equation is called the general solution. The experts have worked really hard for this and for this reason you must get a copy of the NCERT solutions. You will be left with zero queries when you practice the problems religiously.
NCERT Solutions For 11th Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.4
In the fourth exercise the solutions which have been shaped by the experts are based on the various trigonometric functions like sin cos tan sec, cosec and other different concepts used in Trigonometry, their relation with each other measures of angle in different ways, principle solution, general solution theorems in connection with real numbers and y, their application and conversions and so on. When you sit with the various problems in relation to Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 NCERT Solutions you will understand the need to buy Class 11 Maths NCERT Solutions Chapter 3.
NCERT Solutions For 11th Maths Chapter 3 Miscellaneous
In miscellaneous exercise Chapter 3 Class 11 various problems in relation to Trigonometric Functions have been highlighted with proper solutions. The students will find all possible explanations in the NCERT textbook which will bring clarity. All the concepts associated with the problems have been presented in a way which will be effective for the preparation. You need to practice the problems on a regular basis to secure a good position in the final exam.
Theorems and formulas used in CBSE Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 – Trigonometric Functions
- Introduction to Trigonometric Functions
- Positive and negative angles
- Measuring angles in radians and in degrees and conversion of one into other
- Definition of trigonometric functions with the help of unit circle
- Truth of the sin 2x + cos 2x = 1, for all x
- Signs of trigonometric functions
- Domain and range of trigonometric functions
- Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
Expressing sin (x) and cos (x) in terms of sin x, sin y, cos x & cosy and their simple application, identities related to sin 2x, cos 2x, tan 2x, sin 3x,
cos 3x and tan 3x
- The general solution of trigonometric equations of the type sin y = sin a, cos y = cos a and tan y = tan
Advantages of following NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 – Trigonometric Functions
There are different kinds of benefits for following NCERT solutions and now we will try to highlight those benefits. You must get it the moment you finish your syllabus.
- All the chapters have been dealt with extra bit of care and if you analyze the various parts of Trigonometric Functions carefully you will have no queries.
- You will find new ways to bring changes in your methods of preparation and for this reason you must purchase a copy for yourself.
- When you examine the contents of the Chapter 3 Solutions you will be in a position to answer any kind of question.
- You will be confident enough to complete your homework when you go through the topic wise explanations from the solutions on a regular basis.
- Shaping study materials will seem like a cup of tea after you check the answers from the Solutions NCERT.
- The students will be able to overcome all the hurdles in relation to Chapter 3 Maths with ease.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 3 – Trigonometric Functions. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.