Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Solutions PDF covers the concepts of Probability which can be described as a measure of uncertainty of several events. This can be described utilizing two main kinds of theories such as the classical theory of probability & statistical approach of probability.
In 11th Class Maths Chapter 16 solutions online, the students can also study the axiomatic approach to probability with appropriate examples.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Probability
CBSE Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Solutions pdf assist the students to measure their ability and enhance their skills. These NCERT solutions are prepared by subject experts in an easy and simple way so that the students can understand the concepts quickly and remember them to get good marks.
The students can conveniently download Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Solutions Probability to learn anywhere & anytime. These solutions are the best reference material to solve the exercise problems.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Probability from below.
What will you learn in CBSE Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Probability?
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 includes the general applications which almost everyone experience in their daily routine. It comprises of three exercises and one miscellaneous exercise to enable the students to understand the concepts related to Probability in detail & step wise step. The major topics & subtopics explained in this chapter include the following exercises:
- Random Experiments
- Axiomatic Approach to Probability
Summary About the chapter
In 11th Class Maths Chapter 16 solutions online, the students will study about the Probability which is a branch of mathematics linked to algebra unit that deals with calculating the likelihood of a given event’s occurrence which is expressed as a number between 1 & 0. to The students find the ratio of the number of outcomes favourable to the event, to the total number of equally likely outcomes to get the probability of an event. This theory of probability is called as the classical theory of probability. In this chapter, the students will study about the different concepts related to Probability.
- Set of all possible outcomes referred as sample space
- Sample points referred as the elements of sample space
- A subset of the sample space referred as an event
- Impossible event: The empty set
- Sure event: The whole sample space
- The complementary event or not event is the set A′ or S – A
- The event A or B is the set A ∪ B
- The event A and B is the set A ∩ B
- The event A and not B is the set A – B
- The mutually exclusive event is A and B are mutually exclusive if A ∩ B = φ
- Exhaustive and mutually exclusive events
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Probability
- The simple and step-by-step approach of the CBSE Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Solutions pdf assist the students to easily solve the exercises.
- Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Solutions PDF assists the students to do exam-focused practice that covers all the important topics.
- Download Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Solutions Probability as these acts as a great material for quick revision during exams.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Probability. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.