Opting for a well-structured study material is something students need to look for in their 11th grade. And why so? It is because Class 11 is the initial level altogether. As soon as students get promoted to 12th grade, students can hardly match up with Class and tuitions to prepare for their boards. Therefore it is best to start in the 11th standard to have an excellent result in 12th boards since the 12th result ultimately decides your future.
Now where to being with? Don’t worry since we totally got you covered. We are here with NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 2. After learning the basics in chapter 1 students will walk the second step of this curriculum. Besides being a vital subject for the science platforms, Chemistry is a gateway to nurture a great future for ambitious individuals. Therefore studying NCERT Solutions helps you prepare for a robust career from Class 11 itself. And undoubtedly NCERT is an outstanding helping hand to get assistance from.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 2 Structure Of Atom
The smart technology brought revolutionary changes in every sphere of human life. Thus the introduction of digital learning mode nevertheless is a magnificent change that everyone must embrace. Likewise, we bring you 11th Class Chemistry Chapter 2 Solutions pdf. Download Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 2 NCERT Solutions pdf from here and launch into your exam preparation mode.
You can download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 2 from below.
What will you learn in NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 2?
Like already mentioned the chapters accumulated every possible concern related to atom like a subatomic particle, Thompson’s atomic model, Rutherford’s atomic model, Bohr’s atomic model along with the quantum mechanical model of the atom.
Subtopics Included In The Chapter 2-
Structure of atom is the 2nd chapter that talks about the atom and its related topic, so let’s have a look at the subtopic to understand the concept in brief-
- Sub-atomic Particles
- Discovery Of Electron
- Charge To Mass Ratio Of Electron
- Charge On The Electron
- Discovery Of Protons And Neutrons
- Atomic Models
- Thomson Model Of Atom
- Rutherford’s Nuclear Model Of Atom
- Atomic Number And Mass Number
- Isobars And Isotopes
- Drawbacks Of Rutherford Model
- Developments Leading To The Bohr’s Model Of Atom
- Wave Nature Of Electromagnetic Radiation
- Particle Nature Of Electromagnetic Radiation: Planck’s Quantum Theory
- Evidence For The Quantized* Electronic Energy Levels: Atomic Spectra
- Bohr’s Model For Hydrogen Atom
- Explanation Of Line Spectrum Of Hydrogen
- Limitations Of Bohr’s Model
- Towards Quantum Mechanical Model Of The Atom
- Dual Behaviour Of Matter
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- Quantum Mechanical Model Of Atom
- Orbitals And Quantum Numbers
- Shapes Of Atomic Orbitals
- Energies Of Orbitals
- Filling Of Orbitals In Atom
- Electronic Configuration Of Atoms
- Stability Of Completely Filled And Half Filled Subshells.
Types of questions that student can get from the chapters are as follows-
- Basic arithmetic problems on subatomic particles.
- Basic arithmetic problems on wavelength and frequency.
- Basic arithmetic problems on energy and electromagnetic radiation.
- Some other numerical includes topics such as electron transitions to different scales, writing electron configuration.
- Lastly, students will have to solve the question concerning the quantum numbers and their combinations.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 2
- NCERT being an easy language guide makes a complex subject like Chemistry an ‘easy to the grasp-on subject’ in no time. So, the fast you complete the chapters, the better you get with the topics packed in the syllabus.
- As you are completing the chapters before time, students get to have ample revision sessions which will boost their confidence thus performing great during the finals.
- Additionally make sure to solve the question banks, previous year question paper, and sample paper of Chemistry Class 11 to complete your exam preparation with conviction.
We have covered the complete guide on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 2 Structure Of Atom. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.