LIC ADO Salary, Job Profile, and Career Growth
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) conducts recruitment drive for filling in various posts every year. Currently, the LIC ADO Recruitment has begun and candidates have already applied for the post. As LIC jobs are one of the prestigious jobs, interested candidates are suggested to apply as early as possible. There are various reasons for saying LIC jobs are the best. So, here is the information that a candidate needs to know about the LIC ADO Salary, job profile, and career growth. LIC offers high pay scale and various other perks for its employees. Candidates can go through the blog to know more regarding the salary structure and job profile of LIC ADO. Start your preparation by knowing the detailed LIC ADO Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
LIC ADO Salary
The LIC ADO Pay Scale is as mentioned below:
- This means, on being appointed as an Apprentice Development Officer, the Basic Pay will be ₹ 21,865/- per month (except for Employee Category Candidates).
- There will be an annual increment of ₹ 1340/- for the next two years. At the end of two years, the candidate’s Basic Pay will be ₹ 24545/-.
- After this, there will be an annual increment of ₹ 1580/- for the next two years. The Basic Pay will be ₹ 27705/- at the end of two years.
- Then there will be an annual increment of ₹ 1610/- for the next 17 years. At the end of 17 years, the Basic Pay will be ₹ 55075/-.
- In addition to the Basic Pay, the LIC ADO salary will also include various allowances and other benefits.
- Combining all these, the LIC ADO will be paid ₹37,345/- per month in ‘A’ Class City (LIC ADO Salary – approximate amount).
Apart from the monthly salary, the Apprentice Development Officer receives various other allowances like
- Dearness Allowances (DA)
- House Rent Allowances (HRA)
- City Compensatory Allowances (depends on the classification of the city) (CCA)
LIC ADO Job Profile
The LIC Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) is sales supervision job. The ADOs are required to sponsor suitable candidates to be appointed as LIC Agents and then train them to help them to sell LIC policies to the maximum number of people. The ADOs need to work in both Urban and Rural areas. The ADO cannot be appointed as the LIC Probationary Development Officer.
Selected candidates will be required to give the undertaking to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of four years from the date of joining (including apprenticeship period) before joining as the LIC Apprentice Development Officer, failing which his or her heirs, executors or administrators will be liable to pay liquidated damages of Rs 25,000.
The newly appointed Apprentice Development Officer needs to undergo theoretical and field sales training.
The ADO who successfully completes the apprenticeship is suitable for appointment to the service of the LIC as a Development Officer and may be placed on probation. The period of probation is of 1 year and can be extended up to two years.
LIC ADO Career Growth
Candidates who start working as LIC ADO, have a lot of opportunities and huge career growth. Below is the Career Growth listed for LIC ADO
- Apprentice Development Officer
- Probationary Development Officer
- Development Officer
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Assistant Divisional Manager
- Divisional Manager
- Senior Divisional Manager
- Regional Manager
Hope candidates have received complete information regarding the LIC ADO Salary, Job Profile, and Career Growth. Start studying well for the exam with a wide range of LIC ADO Books available online.
- 70% OffEbook₹325.00 ₹97.530% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹35.000029% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹36.000029% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹36.000029% OffEbook₹50.00 ₹36.0000
You may also like...