The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is one of the top government Insurance organizations conducting recruitment drives for various posts. Currently, LIC has begun the recruitment process for ADO Post i.e., Apprentice Development Officer. The LIC ADO Exam 2019 is scheduled from July 6 and the LIC ADO Recruitment Process has begun. As there is a month left for the examination, it is high time for candidates to begin their preparation. To help all the candidates who are taking up the LIC ADO 2019 Exam, we have provided the detailed LIC ADO Preparation Tips and LIC ADO Study Plan. Candidates can go through the blog completely to know about LIC ADO Time Management tips for both Prelims and Mains exam.
LIC ADO Study Plan 2019
Are you wondering how to prepare for LIC ADO Prelims and LIC ADO Mains? Well, here is the detailed LIC ADO Section wise preparation Tips. Candidates can go through these preparation tips carefully and implement them during studying. Make sure to follow all the preparation tips without fail. Below are the LIC ADO Prelims Preparation Tips and LIC ADO Mains Preparation by experts.
LIC ADO Section Wise Preparation Plan
Candidates who are appearing for the LIC ADO Exam, need to prepare well for this section. It seems to be tricky, but with proper preparation, candidates can score more in this section.
- The candidates need to understand the concept to do well in this section. This will help candidates to attempt any question even if it is tricky.
- Candidates should prepare topics that are scoring such as Blood Relation, Coding-Decoding, Inequalities, Alphabets, Ranking, and Direction.
- Candidates must practice LIC ADO mock tests to enhance their proficiency in Reasoning section.
Numerical Ability Section
- Numerical Ability is all about practice. The more candidates clear their concepts, the easier it will be for them to score well.
- Candidates should practice questions from LIC ADO Previous Year Papers.
- In this section, number series, simplification, and approximation and quadratic equation/inequality are generally of easy to moderate level. It is advisable to solve these first and then target questions of Interpretation. With good practice, you can easily score in Data Interpretation too.
- Candidates should solve the word problems such as average, ratio and proportion, partnership, time & work, and work & wages, pipes and cisterns, allegation or mixtures, simple interest, compound interest, permutation and combination, probability, mensuration, and data sufficiency accurately since these topics are scoring.
- Questions in this section will be asked basically from reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, error detection, para-jumble, synonyms, and antonyms, etc.
- Candidates should solve at least solve 2 to 3 reading comprehension regularly.
- The trick for reading comprehension is to quickly read the questions and then accordingly go through the passage, this can save your time.
- Do not forget to pin down important keywords while going through the passage.
LIC ADO Preparation Tips 2019
Below are the detailed preparation Tips for LIC ADO Exam. Candidates are suggested to follow the LIC ADO Preparation Tips tips for cracking LIC ADO Prelims Exam and LIC ADO Mains Exam 2019.
Go through Syllabus- Before beginning the preparation, it is important to go through the detailed LIC ADO Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates can know the topics present in the examination.
Practice online mocks- The first and crucial step is to have an idea of the exam pattern and experience the computer-based pattern of the test beforehand. Mock test helps in increasing the speed and accuracy of the candidates.
Devise Strategy- Solving mock tests will help you get a hang of the pattern and the kind of questions which are asked often in the exam. Based on the questions asked and your weak and strong areas devise a strategy and stick to your strategy during the exam.
Avoid guesswork- Do not guess answers. Guesswork results in more negative marks. Stick to questions for which you are sure of the answer and avoid guesswork.
Choose questions wisely- Practice as much as you can and learn the art of picking which questions to solve wisely. You won’t want to invest time in solving a question which would take more time and end up leaving questions which are easy to solve comparatively.
Solve Sample Papers- The LIC ADO sample papers give the candidates an idea about the exam pattern, difficulty level, weightage of each section, etc. Sample Papers are the best resource to prepare for the exam, therefore, candidates should solve the sample papers regularly.
LIC ADO Time Management Tips
During the LIC ADO examination, candidates must ensure they manage their time carefully in order to complete the exam on time. To ease out the tension and plan your preparation we have listed out LIC ADO Time Management tips here. Check them out and prepare accordingly.
- When you begin your preparation, make sure you divide the time accordingly for each topic and subject.
- The same goes while writing the exam. Divide your time accordingly for each section and finish the exam on time.
- During the exam, in case if you are unable to solve any problem just skip and solve the easier one first.
- As the exam consists of three sections, solve the section first in which you are strong.
- Do not take too much time for answering one question. If you are unable to solve, try for one or two times. If still, you cannot answer the move on to the next question.
- Do not spend more time in reading a question. Make sure you understand the question in one shot.
- Learn shortcuts for Numerical Ability section so that it will help you to finish the exam soon.
- Be quick in calculations so that you can have a little extra time in the end for reviewing your answers.
Thus, candidates can utilize these LIC ADO Preparation Strategies and LIC ADO Preparation Tips to score more in the upcoming LIC ADO Exam. Ensure to begin your preparation as earlier as possible to complete all portions. Along with these LIC ADO Preparation Tips, make sure you have the right LIC ADO Books for preparation.