LIC AAO Admit Card 2021: The students who will be appearing for the LIC AAO 2021 Exam will also be issued an admit card before the exam. It is an important document when the examination is concerned as the student would not be allowed to enter the examination hall without it. Candidates can read this complete article to know all about the LIC AAO Admit Card 2021.
How to Download LIC AAO Admit Card for Prelims 2021?
The admit card can be downloaded by the candidates and the steps for the same have been given below.
Step 1: Visit the official site of LIC at licindia.in. or click on the above link to download the hall ticket directly.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Careers’ page available on the home page.
Step 3: A new page will open where candidates can click on AAO recruitment 2021.
Step 4: Click on to LIC AAO Prelims Admit Card download link available on the page.
Step 5: Enter the login credentials and click on submit.
Step 6: Download ‘LIC AAO Prelims Call Letter’ and take a printout for future reference.
The above steps will be aslo followed in order to download or check LIC AAO Mains Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on the LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2021
After downloading the admit card candidates check for the below details whether mentioned correctly on the LIC AAO Hall Ticket.
- Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Candidate’s Name
- Center Name
- Center Code
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Exam Duration
- Center Address
Documents to be Carried on the LIC AAO Exam Day
It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the below-mentioned documents on the day of the LIC AAO examination.
- A hard copy of the LIC AAO Admit Card 2021
- One Original and Print out of Photo Id Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
Candidates must make sure they carry these documents without forgetting, without which they will not be allowed to take up the exam.
In case of Any Discrepancies in LIC AAO 2021 Admit Card
If there is a discrepancy in the admit card then the candidate needs to visit the official website- www.licindia.in. They need to click on “Candidates Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism”. The following should be mentioned by the candidate.
- Registration number
- Mobile Number and
- Registered email ID
Key Points to Remember About the LIC AAO Hall Ticket
- The candidates cannot enter the examination hall without the admit card or valid call letter.
- A photo identity card must be carried by the candidate, same as the one in the admit card to the examination hall. The candidates must carry a Photo
- The candidates need to reach the examination hall before the assigned time on the admit card. After that, they would not be allowed to enter the hall.
- A valid personal id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate which should be active till the result of the exam is declared and recruitment is done.
- The signature of the candidate on the admit card should match the one on the attendance sheet otherwise they will be disqualified.
- A recent photograph should be used by the candidate in the admit card.
- The name on the identity card must match the name on the admit card.
- If in certain cases, a female has got her middle name, last name changed then the same must be brought into the notice of the department as the identity card and the admit card must have the same name.
- If in case there is a change of name then only those candidates will be allowed who have the original marriage certificate.
- The LIC AAO admit card needs to be downloaded and it will not be sent by post.
- The candidate cannot change the examination centre once the admit card is issued.
- The interview call letter will be sent by post and no address change request will be entertained.
Must Check: LIC AAO Result 2021
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has declared the LIC AAO 2021 final result on the official website. The final result is declared based on the score and performance of your Mains and Personal Interview. If your name appears in the result, then you will able to perform for pre-recruitment medical examination. After passing the medical exam, you will be recruited.
We have covered everything related to the “LIC AAO Admit Card”. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask any queries in the comment section below.
LIC AAO Admit Card FAQs.
Here are the most frequently asked questions on the LIC AAO Admit Card by the candidates.
What can be done in case there is a discrepancy in the LIC AAO Admit card?
In case there is a discrepancy in the LIC AAO 2021 Admit Card, the candidate can get it rectified by going to the official website of LIC. The further process has been mentioned in the post above.
What are the important details mentioned in the LIC AAO Hall Ticket?
The important details mentioned in the admit card include:
Name of the Candidate
Applicant Roll Number
Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
Test Centre Address
Exam Date and Time
Candidate Date of Birth
Category (ST/SC/BC Other)
Time Duration of the Exam
Exam Centre Name and Code
Signature of candidate
Signature of exam counselor
What are the identity proofs which a candidate needs to carry along with them to the LIC AAO examination center?
The identity proofs which a candidate needs to carry are:
Photo ID proof
How can I download the LIC AAO 2021 admit card?
The steps to download the LIC AAO Admit card have been given in detail in the post above.
Will the LIC AAO Admit card be sent by post?
No, the admit card needs to be downloaded and it will not be sent by post.
Can the candidate change the examination centre for the LIC AAO exam?
No, the examination centre cannot be changed by the candidate.
What can be done in case a female has got her middle name, the last name changed in the LIC AAO admit card?
The candidate should notify the department. They can be allowed to appear for the exam if they have the original marriage certificate.