Kopykitab is “India’s 1st digital Library” dedicated to make education affordable, accessible & entertaining on a greener planet. We intend to take away the boredom from a reader, providing the same books in more enjoyable formats.
Kopykitab was launched by like minded professional who also shares same alma mater from high school. Having worked in different fortune 500 corporations at senior levels, we wanted to do something, which also make an impact on social cause, while add value and meaning to people’s life.
Our content is collected from all leading publishers across the globe, and a high emphasis on quality provided to the right audience on our proprietary digital platform.
Website : kopykitab.com
- Generate and upload product and product descriptions on the website as per the requirement from commercial, marketing and e-commerce teams.
- Coordinate with respective members whenever required to get proper feedback on content uploaded and to incorporate the changes as suggested.
- Managing time to ensure that deadlines are strictly met, especially for high profile product launches.
- Able to edit content and write in English if required, avoiding any grammatical errors.
- Ensure consistency of graphic asset e.g. viewpoints, sizing, ratios, image resolutions etc.
- Site maintenance through frequent site checks e.g. ensure that all products are allocated to the right categories.
- Perform site check on new products to ensure that all new products are reflecting on the site correctly.
- Assist in UAT of the website whenever upgrades are launched as per the requirement.
- Should have excellent ability to upload and download the data as and when required
- Very good Knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of HTML (using Dreamweaver or any other html editor if not proficient in html) added advantage
- Good MS Office skills.
- Experience in using e-commerce tools/
platforms (Excel, FTP, Magento, content management tools)
- Excellent communication, team working and interpersonal skills.
Kindly share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org (We will shortlist the candidates & intimate them for interview round)
- First Round : Telephonic
- Second Round : Face to Face
- Date:9th to 13th Nov 2015
- Timing : 11.00 Am
- Contact Person : Dhiman Paul
Location: Bangalore (Whitefield)
NO 224 SECOND FLOOR, THE ARCADE,
BRIGADE METROPOLIS, MAHADEVPURA POST,
BANGALORE – 560048