IBPS SO Score Card: The IBPS SO Score Card for the Mains examination has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on 09th February 2021. After the results of the IBPS SO Exam initial evaluation are published, the scorecard is expected at any time to be published after the result.
The IBPS SO 2020-21 Mains Exam was held on January 24th, 2021. The Banking Institute’s Personnel Selection Board (IBPS) will issue the Score Card and grades for the 2021 Prelims and Mains Exam after the commencement of the exam.
Read the complete article to find complete details for IBPS SO Score Card.
IBPS SO Score Card 2021 | Overview
IBPS has already published the Mains result of the IBPS SO 2020-2021. It was available till 28th February 2021. Now, all the candidates who will register IBPS SO Application Form for the Prelims 2021 Exam have to wait for the IBPS Specialists 2021 Score Card. IBPS 2021 SO Score Card for the Prelims Exam is expected to be announced in January 2022.
After releasing the result, the IBPS SO Score Card will also get released after a few days on the official website. The direct link to download IBPS SO Score Card is mentioned in the article. The scorecard will get a release for each stage of the exam separately on the official website.
To know their scores/ marks obtained in the mains exam, one can refer to the scorecard link. The marks secured in the Prelims and Mains Exams will also help them to get an idea of the selection in the IBPS SO.
Scroll down to find more details!
IBPS SO Score Card 2021
- To eligible for the next level, students should have to match the IBPS SO Cut Off given by the officials based on the various factors.
- There are three levels/ stages of the exams- Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview Process.
- The final selection of the applicants is made based on their performance in the mains exam and the interview round of the IBPS SO Exam.
- A total of 1000+ IBPS SO Vacancies is expected this year for the recruitment of eligible applicants.
Crack The Exam Easily and Chase Your Dream
Download IBPS SO Ultimate Study Materials to Boost Preparation
Steps to Check the IBPS SO Score Card 2021
In the following points, we have given the step to check the IBPS Score Card 2021-
Visit the IBPS official website (www.ibps.in).
A homepage will get open. Check for the link “ Scores of IBPS SO examination for CRP SPL-X.”
The login page will get open. Provide the required credentials (Reg no./ Roll no. and Date of Birth/ Password)
The scorecard for IBPS SO will get appear on the screen. Check it and start preparing for the next level of the exam.
Details Mentioned in the IBPS SO 2021 Score Card
Find the list of the details mentioned in the scorecard from the below-mentioned points-
- Name of the candidate
- Maximum score section-wise and overall
- The score secured in the exam section-wise and overall
- Category of the Candidate
- IBPS SO Cut Off Marks
- Registration Number
- Details on the process of reporting at scores
- Date of next stage of the exam
Check out the image of the IBPS SO Score Card for your reference:
Tie- Breaking Policy of IBPS SO
While preparing the scorecard, IBPS follows the tie-breaking policy for all stages. Check the tie-breaking rules in the below points-
- If two or more applicants secure the same marks in the exam, the merit is decided based on age.
- The older applicant will get the first preference in IBPS SO merit list.
IBPS SO Normalization Policy
- The officials will prepare the result as per the normalization policy of the IBPS SO Exam for Prelims and Mains.
- This method of normalization brings more transparency in preparing the result.
- As the exam of IBPS SO is conducted in the different shifts, this method helps in normalizing the level of all the papers.
To compare the complexity level of query sets, a normalization mechanism is used. Every candidate’s corrected scores from various sessions are normalized. For the purposes of calculations, scores up to two decimal points are used. Final scores are rounded to two decimal digits after normalization.
Important Pointer On IBPS Score Card
- The IBPS Specialist Score Card is important in that it is an idea for candidates to know their performance in the exam.
- The marks of each section of the examination will be mentioned so that the candidates can check the evaluation of their behavior, especially the scope of improvement topics.
- Candidates should keep the scorecard for future reference.
Get Other Highly Important Essentials for IBPS SO Exam
IBPS SO Salary 2021
The sum of Basic Pay and allowances makes up the total IBPS SO Salary. The basic pay of an IBPS SO Scale I IT Officer is INR 23,700/- per month. The selected candidates get the approximately 36% (INR 8600/-) per month as the dearness allowance.
Keep reading to get more updates on Specialist Salary Structure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of IBPS SO Score Card 2021
What to do if I am not satisfied with IBPS SO result?
In this case, candidates are suggested to register the queries at the IBPS SO result on CGRS Portal.
Does IBPS follow the normalization process in SO results?
The scores of applicants are calculated based on the SO normalization method as the exam is accommodated in multiple sessions.
Can I download my IBPS Specialist Score Card in PDF format?
Yes, you can download the IBPS SO Score Card in PDF format.
How can I check using login details the IBPS Specialist Score Card?
The login credentials to check the IBPS SO scorecard are the roll number/registration number and password/date of birth.
What if I forget my password while downloading IBPS SO 2021 result?
You can retrieve the password by clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ while downloading the IBPS SO Result.
What if it is showing invalid in the Specialist Score Card login page?
You must enter the valid login credentials on the login page of the Specialist Score Card.
Can I get the hard copy of my scorecard from the IBPS SO?
No, the hard copy of the scorecard of the IBPS SO is not sent to applicants by post.
Does my scorecard of IBPS SO will have sectional marks?
Yes, the scorecard of the IBPS SO also has sectional marks.
What are the age criteria to be eligible for IBPS SO 2021?
For the IBPS SO 2021, the minimum age limit is 20 years and the Maximum age limit is 30 years.
We have covered a detailed guide on the IBPS SO Score Card 2021. If you have any queries related to IBPS Exam, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.