HSSC Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019
HSSC Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC Clerk Notification on their official site. Candidates are searching for HSSC Clerk exam date 2019 along with syllabus and exam pattern. The syllabus and exam pattern is very important for exam preparation. The HSSC Clerk examination date has not been announced yet. We are providing the detailed exam pattern and syllabus for Haryana SSC Clerk exam.
HSSC Clerk Selection Process
Before proceeding to HSSC Clerk syllabus and pattern, let us have a look at the selection process. The selection process consists of two rounds as below:
- Written Examination
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
HSSC Clerk Marking Scheme
Out of total 100 marks, 75% weight age will be given to the written exam. The remaining 25% weight age is for Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
HSSC Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
The Haryana SSC Clerk Exam pattern is give below:
|Selection Pattern||Total Marks||Exam Type|
|Written Examination||90||Either Computer Based Test (CBT) or Optical Mark Recognition (OMR)|
|Socioeconomic Criteria and Experience||10|
HSSC Clerk Important Topics for Written Exam Section
|Written Examination||General Awareness, Reasoning, Math, science, computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject||75%|
|History, current Affairs, Literature, Geography, civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.||25%|
- The exam will be in the form of objective type questions.
- The written exam is for 90 marks
The total marks for socio-economic criteria and experience all including will be of maximum 10 marks and is measured on the basis of below criteria :
a) Candidates whose any of the family member is not a regular employee of any of the Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana will be entitled to receive 5 marks in this case.
b) If a candidate applying for this exam is a window or the first or second child of his father who had died before attaining the age of 42 years or before the applicant turned 15 years old, will again be entitled to receive 5 marks.
c) Also, if the candidate belongs any of the denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of Haryana and does not belong to any SC/OBC category will get 5 marks under this criteria.
d) If the candidate is working then the experience of the candidate will be counted, as the candidates will receive 0.5 marks on exceeding six months thereof. Any experience less than six months will not be counted under this criteria.
HSSC Clerk Syllabus 2019
The subject wise/section wise topics are mentioned below:
HSSC Clerk General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Culture
- Honours and Awards
- Famous Personalities
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Indian Politics
- World Organisations
- Indian Geography
- World Geography
- Books and Authors
- Indian History
- Basic General Knowledge
- Days and Years
- Famous Places in India
HSSC Clerk Reasoning Syllabus
- Number series
- Blood relations
- Arithmetical operations
- Inserting the missing characters
- Data Sufficiency
- Puzzle test
- Logical Venn diagram
- Alphabet test
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Mathematical operations
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Reasonable sequence test
- Machine input
- Decision making
- Sitting arrangement
- Sequential output tracing
- Direction sense test
- Eligibility test
- Assertion and reason
- Situation reaction test
- Verification of truth of the statement
Haryana SSC Clerk Mathematics Syllabus
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc
HSSC Clerk Science Syllabus
- Power & Energy
- Laws & Principles
- Physical Quantities
Haryana SSC Clerk Computer Syllabus
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Computer Abbreviations
- Basic & Uses of Computer
- Generations of Computer
- About LAN, WAN and Modem
- History of Computer
- Input & Output Device
HSSC Clerk English Syllabus
- Decision Making
- Fill In The Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Paragraph Completion
- Functional Grammar And Vocabulary
- Sentence Reproduction
- Sentence Completion/ Fillers
- Idioms –Phrases
- Reading Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Improvements
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Word Usage Common Errors
HSSC Clerk Current Affairs Syllabus
- Important Days and Dates
- Books and Authors
- Countries, Capitals, and Currencies
- National and International Organizations
- Awards, Honors and Recognition
- Science and Technology
- History of India
- Financial Institutions – National and International
- Finance, Budget, and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Indian Economics
- Indian Constitution
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Politics
All the best for the exam.
Keep following our blog for more news and updates.