The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has begun the recruitment drive for Constable and SI posts. There are a large number of vacancies in Haryana Police Recruitment. Candidates who are willing to apply for these prestigious jobs can go through the blog completely to know more. Here, in this blog, we have provided details about Haryana Police Notification, Exam Dates, vacancy details, eligibility, application form, and also how to apply. Go through the below-provided details completely and start applying.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2019: Official Notification
Here is the PDF released by the Haryana Police board. Candidates who are willing to apply can go through the notification below to know more details about the recruitment process.
Go through the below table to know the important exam dates.
|Date of notification Release Date||June 9, 2019|
|Starting Date for filling Application Form||June 12, 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||June 26, 2019|
|Last Date for Application Fee||June 28, 2019|
HSSC Vacancy Details
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||5000 posts|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||1000 posts|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||400 posts|
- Male/Female Constable (General Duty): Candidates should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board and should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in 10th or higher secondary.
- Sub-Inspector (Male)- Candidates should have passed Graduation from a recognized University and should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects in 10th or higher secondary.
170 cm for General Category and 168 cm for Reserved Category as per Govt. norms
83 cm un-expanded minimum with an expansion of 4 cm onwards for General Category. For Reserved Category, 81 Centimeters un-expanded minimum with an expansion of 4 cm onwards as per Govt. norms
158 cm for General Category and 156 cm for Reserved Category as per Govt. norms.
18 to 25 years (Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
HSSC Application Form 2019
Candidates who are interested and eligible for these posts can start applying from online. Candidates are required to apply through online mode. The online applications can be filled up to 26 June 2019. Below is the link for applying online.
How To Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2019?
Candidates are suggested to follow these steps in order to fill the application correctly.
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- Now click on the link “Click Here for Haryana Police Recruitment”.
- After that click on the “Haryana Police New Vacancy 2019”.
- A new tab will open the Haryana Police application form.
- Now, you’ll need to fill the complete details and upload the required documents.
- After submitting the filled form, candidates have to pay application fees as per their category.
|Male Constable Post for General Category||Rs 100/-|
|Female Constable Post for General Category||Rs 50/-|
|Male Constable Post for SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State||Rs 25/-|
|Female Constable Post for SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State||Rs 13/-|
|Male SI Post for General Category||Rs 150/-|
|Female SI Post for General Category||Rs 75/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No charges|
Thus, candidates are suggested to fill in the application as early as possible and start studying. Start preparing well with a wide range of Police Exam Preparation Books available online.