GPSC Recruitment 2019 For 1744 Latest Vacancies For Medical Officers, Lecturers & Others
If you are preparing for Gujarat Public Service Commission Exams, we have good news for you. GPSC has announced latest recruitment notifications for 2019-2020.
GPSC Vacancies 2019
They have enormous vacancies for 1744 various posts like Medical Officers, Lecturers, Insurance Officer etc. You can check details in the PDF.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) was formed in 1st May 1960. They are conducting exams for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation The Gujarat State governor has the power to select member and chairman of their own state’s PSC.
GPSC Recruitment 2019 Details And Eligibility Criteria
According to the Gujarat Public Service Commission’s announcement, they have 1744 vacancies. Here are the details of job vacancies according to designations.
M.D. (AgadTantra & VidhiAyurved)
Professor, (Homeopathy) Practice of Medicine
M.D. (Homoeopathy) / M.D. (Medicine)
Professor, (Homeopathy) Repertory
M.D. (Homoeopathy) (Repertory)
Child Marriage Prevention Officer cum District Social Defense Officer
Child Development Project Officer (Female)
Bachelor Or Master Degree (Socio/ Home Science / S.W/Nutri/ C.D)
P.G / Ph. D
Range Forest Officer, Class-2
Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 & Class-2 & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-2
Gujarat Medical and Health Service, Class-2
GPSC Selection Process :
The selection procedure will be in 3 steps. One has to pass every step to get the final selection.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
The final selection will be based on the score in the preliminary test and personal interview.
For General category candidates application fees will be Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges
There is no application fees for Reserved categories candidates (i.e. ST/SC/OBC) and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state and Ex. Serviceman and P.H. Candidates.
But the candidates of reserved category from other states have to pay full amount of application fee.
How To Apply For GPSC Examination
Check the steps below to Apply Online for GPSC Examination
- Visit their official advertisement link
- You will see the apply button in front of various jobs.
- Click on the apply button for the post you want to apply
- A new page will be opened where you can see job-related information’s. Click on the apply button here.
- Now here you can use your OTR to login. If you have not registered the GPSC site, then click on the registration option and fill all details.
- Make the final payment online.
- Print out the application form for future use.
Important Dates For GPSC Notification 2019
Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-07-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2019
Important GPSC Exam Instructions To Candidates
- Above mentioned dates of Advertisement are tentative. The Commission’s can alter the proposed date of advertisements, in case of any extraordinary circumstances.
- The number of posts mentioned is unconfirmed. The number of posts may modify depending upon the actual indent sent by the concerned Department.
- The Preliminary Test will happen on the “OMR” method, or Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) depends on the number of enrolled candidates.
- The OMR Sheet will be uploaded on the Commission’s website on the day of examination or the next day in case the number of candidates is enormous.
- For recruitment, the Commission shall conduct a Preliminary Test.
- The final result shall be published in approximately 10 working days after the interview is over.
Official GPSC Notification 2019 PDF Download
Advertisement: GPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
Hope we have provided you with necessary details of GPSC recruitment notification. Feel free to post any queries or feedback through the comments section below. Stay tuned for more updates.