DSSSB Recruitment 2019 For 982 Primary Teachers & Junior Engineers
DSSSB Recruitment 2019: DSSSB has released new DSSSB Recruitment 2019 for 778 Primary/ Nursery teachers and 204 Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019
DSSSB has invited eligible job seekers to apply online for DSSSB job 2019 against 982 vacancies. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) exam held annually. You can apply online September 16 – October 15, 2019
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Highlights
DSSSB Recruitment 2019
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
DSSSB Official Website
DSSSB Exam Type
State Level Examination
DSSSB Exam Date
Will be updated soon
Must have obtained a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
Mode of Application
2 hours for PRT & TGT; 3 hours for PGT
Number of vacancies
Primary Teacher – 637, Nursery Teacher – 141, JE – 204
DSSSB Job 2019 Exam Dates
Check important dates for DSSSB Job 2019.
DSSSB 2019 Official Notification
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2019 Registration Begins
September 16, 2019
Last date to apply DSSSB job 2019 online Application
October 15, 2019
DSSSB 2019 Admit card will be available
Ten days before the exam
DSSSB 2019 Exam date
to be declared soon
DSSSB Job 2019 Vacancies
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced 778 vacancies available for primary and nursery teachers and 204 vacancies for JE (Civil) posts. Following are the category-wise distribution of jobs:
Name of the Post
Assistant Teacher (Primary)
Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
Junior Engineer (Civil)
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: You should have age limit as mentioned below:
- All PGT Posts: 36 Years
- All TGT Posts: 32 Years
- For Music Teacher Posts: 32 Years
- All PRT Posts: 30 years
- For AE and JE: 27-32 Years
- For Group B and C Posts: 27-32 Years
- For all Other Posts: 30 Years
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Age relaxation criteria
DSSSB Job Educational Qualifications:
The essential qualification for various posts is as given below:
- You should have a Master’s Degree (or its equivalent degree in the case of PGT Sanskrit/ Hindi) in the concerned subjects from any recognized university.
- If you have completed a degree or diploma in training/ education are also eligible for the post
- You should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks with required subjects.
- If you have a degree/ diploma in Training Education or SAV certificate are also eligible.
- If you have a working knowledge of Hindi and should have qualified CTET from CBSE
DSSSB AE and JE
- You should possess an engineering degree or diploma in the relevant specification.
- If you have a diploma, then you should have two years of working experience as well.
DSSSB Group B and C
- You should possess 12th pass and a graduate degree along with relevant experience for Group B.
- For the post of Welfare Officer, you have to complete a graduate degree in social work or sociology or a master’s degree in criminology.
DSSSB Music Teacher
- If you have a BA degree with Music as one of the subjects or have qualified the required music examination along with 10+2 can apply for this post
For other posts
- If you have a Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in the requisite subject are eligible for the recruitment test
How To Apply DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Application Form Online
You can apply online by following the below procedure.
Step 1: Registration
- You have to visit the website of DSSSB for applying, i.e. delhi.gov.in
- Now you have to click on ‘DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Online Application’ to commence the registration process.
Step 2: Filling of DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Fill the application form correctly and providing all details.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Pay application fee online and submit the application form.
- Take a print out the copy of e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- Now you have to take a print out of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Salary
You will get a better salary structure after getting selection for DSSSB Recruitment 2019. The salary varies according to the post. The salary structure is available as below:
- PGT Posts: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4800
- TGT Posts: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4600
- Primary Teacher/Asst. Teacher: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4200
Now you have a detailed guide on DSSSB Recruitment 2019. Feel free to ask any questions related to DSSSB Job notification.