GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2022: Are you thinking about becoming a GATE Aspirant? You can apply for GATE ME Exam 2022. Before applying for the GATE ME 2022, you must know the exam difficulty level too. In this blog we will discuss about the GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis.
The GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2022 will be released after the GATE ME 2022 Exam. But you can get an idea about the difficulty level of the GATE ME Exam, by knowing about the GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2021 and 2020.
To know about the GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2022 in detail, read the whole blog.
GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2022
The GATE 2022 will be conducted on 5th, 6th ,12th and 13th February 2022. Here is the GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2021 and 2020 for different shifts.
GATE ME Exam Analysis 2021 – Morning Shift
|Thermodynamics & Application||5||4||Moderate|
|Strength of Materials||5||2||Easy|
|TOM & Vibrations||3||3||Difficult|
- The complexity level of the exam is easy to moderate.
- The complexity level of the aptitude section is easy.
- The subjects with high weightage were Thermodynamics and Manufacturing.
- Complex and unique questions were aksed from Engineering Mechanics, Production Engineering & Engineering Mathematics
- There were only 8-10 theory questions, reast wrere numericals.
- No weightage from Fluid Mechanics.
- The complexity of the questions from Industrial Engineering are moderate to difficult.
GATE ME Exam Analysis 2021 – Afternoon Shift
|Theory Of Machines & Vibrations||6||Easy|
|Mechanics of Materials||5||Moderate|
|Thermodynamics & Applications||7||Moderate|
- The Overall Complexity level of the Afternoon Session in Moderate.
- There were more application-based questions.
- There were no MCQs, 24 NATs, and 41 MCAs.
GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2020 – Session 1
|Topics||No. of 1 marks ques.||No. of 2 marks ques.||Difficulty|
|Mechanics of materials||1||1||Difficult|
|Theory of machines||4||2||Difficult|
|Basics and applied thermodynamics||3||5||Easy|
|Manufacturing and material science||4||6||Average|
- The Complexity level of the exam was Moderate to Difficult.
- There were more than 30 NAT questions that tested each candidate’s preparations and were a bit lengthy.
- Manufacturing & Thermodynamics had high weightage with the application based questions while Maths was easy.
- Heat Transfer, and Industrial Engineering were easy and carried a few marks in the exam.
GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2020 – Session 2
|Theory Of Machines and Vibration||4%||4|
|Thermo and Application||13%||13|
|SOM and machine designs||16%||9|
- The complexity level of the exam was Moderate to difficult.
- Maths and General Awareness section was easy.
- There were more than 30 NATs asked in the exam.
- Most of the questions were asked from Productions, thermodynamics, and SOM. On the other hand, fewer questions were asked from TOM.
This is the complete blog on the GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2022. To know ore about the GATE ME 2022 Exam, ask in the comments.
FAQs on GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis 2022
What is the GATE ME Exam Paper Analysis for 2021?
You can find it in the above blog.
Can I find the GATE ME Paper Analysis 2020 here?
You can find the Exam Paper Analysis of GATE |ME 2020 in the above blog.
When will the GATE ME Paper Analysis 2022 be released?
The GATE ME Paper Analysis 2022 will be released after the GATE ME 2022 Exam.
What is the GATE Official Website?
https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/ is the GATE Official Website.