EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2021: EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) is a well-known and important organization that attracts a large number of applicants from all around the country. This year, we’re looking forward to the EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2021, which will be announced soon. Candidates interested in applying for the position of UPSC EPFO Assistant Recruitment should visit this website for the most up-to-date recruitment information.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2021: Overview
Name of Organization
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
|Offered Post||EPFO Assistant|
|Total vacancies||280+ (Expected)|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced|
|Official Web Portal||www.epfindia.gov.in|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Selection Procedure||Online Exam- Preliminary and Main Examination. Candidates will be shortlisted as per Total Marks obtained in Main Examination|
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2021 Latest Updates
The official notification for the EPFO Assistant Recruitment will be released soon. Around 280 openings are expected to be released by the EPFO. Candidates interested in applying for the said post should bookmark this page to receive the most up-to-date information on EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be hired across EPFO’s India job locations.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021
The official notification for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2021 is likely to be posted soon. As a Central Government employee, it is extremely valuable, as is the opportunity to work in a major company. Around 280 openings will be advertised by EPFO across India, and a big number of people will apply.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
In the year 2019, EPFO announced roughly 280 job openings. The number of vacancies for EPFO Assistant is likely to remain the same this year. It has set aside some seats for the underprivileged. Applicants who want to make a reservation should make sure they have all of the necessary papers.
- Check the EPFO Assistant Vacancy here!
Note: Candidates hired under the PwD quota will be matched to vacancies in the SC/ST/OBC-NCL/Unreserved (UR) category.
|Cat-A||Cat-B||Cat-C||Cat-D & E|
- PwD Category A: Visual Disability.
- PwD Category B: Hearing Disability.
- PwD Category C: Locomotor disability, Cerebral palsy, Leprosy (cured), Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims, and Muscular Dystrophy.
- PwD Category D: Autism, Intellectual Disability, Learning Disability, and Mental illness.
- Category E – Other disabilities including deaf-blindness.
EPFO Exam Dates 2021
Tabulated below are important dates released in UPSC EPFO Notification for all the stages and other important events:
|Events||EPFO Important Dates|
|UPSC EPFO Notification 2020-21||January 11, 2020|
|UPSC EPFO Notification for Starting of Application Process||January 11, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Process||January 31, 2020|
|UPSC EPFO Notification for Admit Card Release Date||15 days before the exam date|
|Exam Date||May 9, 2021|
|Result||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
Read ahead to find more details on UPSC EPFO Recruitment!
Important: UPSC EPFO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In the following sections of UPSC EPFO Notification, you will find the factors that influence the EPFO Eligibility Criteria for processing the application:
An IES 2021 Applicant must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
2- EPFO Age Limit
The age cap for UPSC EPFO 2020-2021 Recruitment is 30 years as of January 31, 2020.
|Employees of EPFO||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs||5 years|
|Central/UT Government servants||5 years|
|Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
3- Educational Criteria
Candidates that meet the following criteria will be prioritized:
|UPSC EPFO||Educational Qualification|
|Essential||Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
1. Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/ Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
2. Qualifications(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority/ Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the competent Authority/ Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that a sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
|Desirable||(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/ Masters in Business Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Company Secretary/ Chartered Accountants/ Cost and
(b) Two years experience in Administration/ Accounts/ Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
How to Prepare for EPFO Assistant Recruitment Exam 2021?
Because EPFO is a reputable agency, the degree of examination may be difficult. Applicants must complete each part completely and carefully. Because marks will be reduced for incorrect responses, it is critical to answering with concentration and care.
- Candidates can get some practice reading books to help them understand the descriptive examinations.
- It is also necessary to read newspapers on a daily basis in order to stay current, or you can use the Testbook Current Affairs to acquire news at your fingertips.
- For the best preparation in reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude, applicants should answer questions from various sources or take the Testbook test series.
We hope that applicants can prepare successfully for the UPSC EPFO Assistant 2021 with the help of the books suggested in this article. Feel free to ask any queries in the comment section below.