DSSSB Admit Card 2019 – Download Call Letter for Tier 1 PDF
DSSSB Admit Card 2019: Good news for aspirants who is appearing for DSSSB exam 2019. DSSSB will release the DSSSB Tier-1 Hall Ticket soon for various vacncies for the posts like Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer, Junior Lab Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Legal Assistant Post at the official website of delhi.gov.in. DSSSB Admit Card will be available in the online mode only.
DSSSB Admit Card 2019:
In this article, you will get the all necessary information regarding how to download DSSSB Hall Ticket 2019.
If you have applied for DSSSB recruitment, you can visit the official website access their DSSSB Call Letter 2019.
You will be able to download the DSSSB Admit Card only with the help of their login credentials that is Registration No & Password which is generated at the time of the registration.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Jr. Lab Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer, and Legal Assistant.
04 October to 19 November, 2019
How To Download DSSSB Admit Card?
The officials of DSSSB will publish the admit card for all the posts on the official website. You can follow the steps as below to download the admit card:
- Step 1:Visit the official website: dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Step 2:Click on the link DSSSB Admit Card 2019 from the latest news tab.
- Step 3:The page will be directed.
- Step 4:Type your Registration Number & Date of birth.
- Step 5:Now you have to click on Submit.
- Step 6:You will see DSSSB Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
- Step 7:You should download DSSSB Hall Ticket safely for future use.
Details Mentioned On DSSSB Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned on DSSSB Hall Ticket 2019
- Candidates Name
- Exam Dates
- Exam Center
- Candidates Registration Number
- Post Applied For
- Exam Timings
- Duration of the Exam
- Date of Birth
Instructions to follow:
- You have to download and take a printout of the Admit Card by referring the direct link available here.
- Check your hall ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the Admit Card.
- If you want to affix your photo on the admit card, you must use the same photo as uploaded during the online registration.
- After that, you have to bring the Printout of the admit card.
- You should carry any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- In the same vein, if applicants fail to bring either the ID proof or the admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- So kindly utilize this opportunity and be a successful candidate in your career.
Now you have detailed information about how to download DSSSB Admit Card 2019. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in comment section. We will resolve your confusion as soon as possible.