The Online Publisher’s Association has just released the results of a new survey into how people are using their tablets, and it’s a good one. A total of 2,540 Americans were polled in March of this year. About 760 reported that they were tablet owners, and here are the highlights of how they’re using their tablets:
- 31% of Americans own tablets
- Nearly as many own an Android tablet as own an iPad (47% vs 52%)
- Half spend more than 10 hours a week on the tablet
- 60% use their tablet several times a day (or more)
- 60% get content several times a day (or more)
Click here to read more……….