CBSE Class 9 Social Science: Social Science is an essential subject for all CBSE Class 9 students. It is one of the scoring subjects for the 9th exam. Class 9 result plays a great role to develop a better understanding of 10th Social Science. You need to complete all syllabus before the exam with the right study materials.
Here we have covered all the major points that can be useful from the exam point of view for the students who are willing to score better marks in the examination. This should benefit them to plan their study ahead and make a proper choice regarding their study materials.
This article provides you the required tips and information on CBSE Class 9 Social Science. You will get a clear overview of 9th Science Syllabus, Notes, NCERT Solutions & Question Papers. You can also easily download PDFs.
CBSE Class 9 Social Science
Social Science is more developing a personality and understanding the general awareness that will make you realized the event is happening around you.
To score better in 9th Social Science, you need to complete all syllabus before the exam with the right study materials. The categories mentioned below hold a significant role in inculcating knowledge to students who are studying in class 9.
CBSE Class 9 Social science subjects has been Divided into four parts
- History – India and the Contemporary World – I (इतिहास-भारत और समकालीन विश्व-I)
- Economics (अर्थशास्त्र)
- Civics – Democratic Politics (राजनीति विज्ञान-लोकतांत्रिक राजनीति)
- Geography – Contemporary India – I (भूगोल-समकालीन भारत-I)
You should NCERT solution for Class 9 social science other study materials, then you can practice and understand the topic really well. This will improve the way you answer in the examination, which eventually helps you to score better in the board examination.
The syllabus for CBSE Class 9 is prepared after doing various research and analysis by considering the ability of an average student to understand the subject. The NCERT decides the syllabus pattern and based on it, the books and solutions are prepared. You will find the following chapters in 9th Social Science that to be considered for the board examination.
Class 9 History
- Class 9 History Chapter 1 – The French Revolution (फ्रांसीसी क्रांति)
- Class 9 History Chapter 2 – Socialism in Europe & Russian Revolution (यूरोप में समाजवाद एवं रूसी क्रांति)
- Class 9 History Chapter 3 – Nazism and the Rise of Hitler (नात्सीवाद और हिटलर का उदय)
- Class 9 History Chapter 4 – Forest Society and Colonialism (वन्य समाज एवं उपनिवेशवाद)
- Class 9 History Chapter 5 – Pastoralists in the modern world (आधुनिक विश्व में चरवाहे)
- Class 9 History Chapter 6 – Peasants and Farmers (किसान और काश्तकार)
- Class 9 History Chapter 7 – History and Sport – The Story of Cricket (इतिहास और खेल: क्रिकेट की कहानी)
- Class 9 History Chapter 8 – Clothing, a Social History (पहनावे का सामाजिक इतिहास)
Class 9 Civics
- Class 9 Civics Chapter 1 – Democracy and Contemporary World (समकालीन विश्व में लोकतंत्र)
- Class 9 Civics Chapter 2 – What is Democracy, Why is Democracy (लोकतंत्र क्या? लोकतंत्र क्यों?)
- Class 9 Civics Chapter 3 – Constitutional Design (संविधान निर्माण)
- Class 9 Civics Chapter 4 – Electrol Politics (चुनावी राजनीति)
- Class 9 Civics Chapter 5 – Working of Institutions (संस्थाओं का कामकाज)
- Class 9 Civics Chapter 6 – Democratic Rights (लोकतांत्रिक अधिकार)
Class 9 Geography
- Class 9 Geography Chapter 1 – India, Size, and Location (भारत-आकार वे स्थिति)
- Class 9 Geography Chapter 2 – Physical features of India (भारत का भौतिक स्वरूप)
- Class 9 Geography Chapter 3 – Drainage (अपवाह)
- Class 9 Geography Chapter 4 – Climate (जलवायु)
- Class 9 Geography Chapter 5 – Natural Vegetation and Wildlife (प्राकृतिक वनस्पति एवं वन्य जीवन)
- Class 9 Geography Chapter 6 – Population (जनसंख्या)
Class 9 Economics
- Class 9 Economics Chapter 1 – The story of village Palampur (पालमपुर गाँव की कहानी)
- Class 9 Economics Chapter 2– People as Resource (संसाधन के रूप में लोग)
- Class 9 Economics Chapter 3 – Poverty as a challenge (निर्धनता एक चुनौती)
- Class 9 Economics Chapter 4 – Food Security in India (भारत में खाद्य सुरक्षा)
Secure Higher Grades and Chase Your Dream
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Syllabus
Class 9 social science solutions are prepared based on the syllabus provided by the NCERT, according to Curriculum. The Syllabus for CBSE 9th Social Science gives information about the priority to be provided to each chapter based on its importance.
Here is the list of information on marking scheme based on chapter wise.
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Books
Every student’s dream is score better than others and excels in the field, and this can only be achieved by working hard to understanding the topics.
The choice of the CBSE 9th Social Science book selected during the preparation of the examinations is also important because the quality of the content varies from one book to another. But make sure that the book you refer has the content related to the syllabus provided by NCERT.
- Check NCERT 9th Social Science Books PDFs
CBSE Class 9 Social Science NCERT Solutions
NCERT solutions are especially used while practicing the mock test, where they need brief and precise answers to certain questions.
It will easily clear all confusions related to chapter-wise questions. So that you can understand the basic concept of the topic without any difficulty
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Question Paper
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Previous year question papers give the exact idea about the exam pattern and way the question will be asked in the examination. The paper pattern gives an estimated time period required for each section to complete the examination on time.
You should have the following materials to find the complete question papers related to the Class 9th Exam.
- 9th social science sample papers
- 9th Social Science Previous year Papers
- 9th Social Science Question Bank
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Revision Notes
Revision notes for CBSE Class 9 Social Science play a key role in preparation for the examination as the students can get a clear view of the topics that are covered by them. The most important part is to get your doubts cleared that are essential to score better marks in the exam.
We have covered a detailed Guide on CBSE Class 9 Social Science. Feel Free to ask any questions in the comment section below.