How is your preparation going for the Class 9 Annual Exam 2020? Great, isn’t it? Are you following the suggestions from the experts to bring changes in your methods of preparation? You cannot afford to make any mistake now because you will be appearing for the final exam. Your performance in the Annual Exam will determine your performance in the following academic year i.e., Class 10 CBSE.
It is connected as you know and a solid base can shape your future in a better way. Why will you miss this golden opportunity? Everyone talks about the importance of solving question papers or sample papers but what matters the most is the contents of the CBSE Class 9 Social Science Revision Notes which you are following for your upcoming exam.
In this blog, we are going to present the important aspects of CBSE Class 9 Social Science Notes, the benefits of referring to the notes, and the relevant books for preparing notes.
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Notes
NCERT CBSE Class 9 Social Science Notes must be structured in a way that suits you. All the topics which are important for your final social science exam must be placed according to the relevance. The topics which have appeared in the question papers must be included in the contents.
You can also refer to CBSE Class 9 Social Science Notes In Hindi if you are more comfortable in Hindi. Equal importance must be given to the units which fall under the Social Science Class 9 syllabus. Basically there are four units which are included in Social Science.
These units are
- History – India and the Contemporary World – I
- Civics – Democratic Politics -I
- Geography – Contemporary India – I
Here you can download CBSE Class 9 Social Science Revision Notes PDFs,
Secure Higher Grades and Chase Your Dream
Class 9 Social Science Notes must be presented by following the chapter-wise solutions. Here is the chapter-wise list-
Class 9 Social Science History
- Chapter 1 – The French Revolution
- Chapter 2 – Socialism in Europe & Russian Revolution
- Chapter 3 – Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
- Chapter 4 – Forest Society and Colonialism
- Chapter 5 – Pastoralists in the modern world
- Chapter 6 – Peasants and Farmers
- Chapter 7 – History and Sport – The Story of Cricket
- Chapter 8 – Clothing, a Social History
Civics Social Science Class 9
- Chapter 1 – Democracy and Contemporary World
- Chapter 2 – What is Democracy, Why is Democracy
- Chapter 3 – Constitutional Design
- Chapter 4 – Electoral Politics
- Chapter 5 – Working of Institutions
- Chapter 6 – Democratic Rights
Class 9 Social Science Geography
- Chapter 1 – India, Size, and Location
- Chapter 2 – Physical features of India
- Chapter 3 – Drainage
- Chapter 4 – Climate
- Chapter 5 – Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Chapter 6 – Population
Economics of Social Science Class 9
- Chapter 1 – The story of village Palampur
- Chapter 2– People as Resource
- Chapter 3 – Poverty as a challenge
- Chapter 4 – Food Security in India
Advantages of following CBSE Class 9 Social Science Revision Notes
While referring to a topic from a particular chapter you must understand the important points of that chapter and you must also check if the main topics are included in the notes or not. If you are concentrating on Geography right now then you need to check the coverage of the topics which are placed in the CBSE Class 9 Social Science Climate Notes.
If you are focusing on the CBSE Class 9 Social Science Nazism Notes apart from CBSE Social Science Class 9 French Revolution Notes then you must include the relevant ones from the History syllabus. The things which you are adding in place of say, Revision Notes For Class 9 CBSE Social Science Climate will determine the level of performance in the forthcoming exam.
Designing Social Science Class 9 notes is probably the best thing to do before appearing for the final exam. You will be covered from different angles and that is why we are telling you to shift your focus to Social Science Notes. Here are some of the advantages –
- Following the notes helps you to prepare topics with respect to the relevance.
- It helps you to notice tiny details because of its clarity. You won’t be able to miss the important topics because of its presentation.
- Your task of memorizing the topics becomes easier when you concentrate on Social Science notes.
- You will get plenty of time to make changes in your methods of preparation by referring to the notes,
- You will be able to work on the weak areas by considering the important topics of the notes.
- You will be able to make a note of the important topics which are included in the notes.
Other Important Links for CBSE 9th Social Science
You should refer below links to know CBSE 9th Social Science Exam. Click on the link to access other important information related to the CBSE 9th Social Science.
- CBSE 9th Social Science Syllabus
- CBSE 9th Social Science Previous Year Papers
- CBSE 9th Social Science NCERT Solutions
Useful books for shaping your Class 9 Notes Social science
Another factor which helps you to prepare shaping study notes is your choice of books. When you manage to collect the right kind of books you can shape your study materials without any kind of obstacles. To follow some of the best books you need to refer to the suggestions which have been provided by the experts.
A useful book will receive good ratings from the purchasers as well as from the critics. The best books help you to shape your revision notes in a better way and for this reason, purchasing good books is considered to be important. Buy the books in the language you are comfortable in.
Here are some useful books-
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Class 9 Social Science Notes PDF. Feel Free to ask any Questions Related to CBSE Class 9 Social Science in the comment section below