CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Papers 2021-22: Teachers who prepare class 11 sociology question paper for, studying under the CBSE syllabus are experts, having immense experience in the subject. By solving more CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Papers, students will know the blueprint of the question paper, that is, how the questions are going to appear in the exams and what questions they can expect.
CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Papers
You get different sets of CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Papers, having different questions. Each set is unique and lists all the possible questions that may appear in the examinations. There are four sets of sample papers for Sociology for class 11 students who study under the CBSE syllabus. All the sets consist of around 15 questions and are available for download in the PDF format.
The question paper for Sociology for CBSE class 11 consists of three different sections. Every section has a set of questions, of which students can answer any two, three, or four questions depending on the type of section.
Download CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Question Paper
|sociology class 11 sample paper 1|
|sociology class 11 sample paper 2|
|sociology class 11 sample paper 3|
|sociology class 11 sample paper 4|
|sociology class 11 sample paper 5|
CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Question Paper Blueprint
- Sociology for CBSE class 11 has two parts. The first part is ‘Introducing Sociology,’ and the second part is called ‘Understanding Society.’
- Both the parts cover different topics related to the subject and allow students to learn about the society and the aspects that bear an impact on it.
- Also, both sections consist of different chapters that explain the concepts. Every chapter is separate in terms of how it appears in the examinations.
- Not all the chapters carry the same marks. Some have more marks than others, which is why you should be focusing on them.
- Both Part A that is ‘Introducing Sociology,’ and Part B is ‘Understanding Society’ carry 40 marks each. So, the question paper is for a total of 80 marks.
- However, the entire subject carries a total of 100 marks, of which 20 marks are for project work. Those chapters that carry more weightage in the exams should be the focal point of your studies.
Advantages of Solving CBSE Class 11 Sample Papers for Sociology
By solving as many sociology class 11 question paper as you can, you will be able to crack the exams and come out on top. Likewise, there are other advantages in solving sample papers for a subject like Sociology.
1. Enhances Problem Solving Skills
Solving sample papers helps to improve analytical and critical thinking skills. Various concepts in Sociology require students to analyze and conclude. And writing answers to sample papers help them to achieve that.
2. Improves Speed and Accuracy
Speed and accuracy can be crucial to writing exams. So, by answering sample papers, you can improve both your speed of writing and how you should craft your answers.
3. Helps Create Strategies
When you solve sample papers, you can think about how to write answers in a better way, so that you can score well. It also allows you to know those areas that you are weak in and helps you to improve upon them.
4. Helps Develop a Strong Conceptual Understanding
By solving sample papers, you can develop a strong conceptual understanding, especially for a subject like Sociology. It also lets you know the examination pattern or blueprint and the kind of questions to expect. You will even know the type of answers evaluators expect from you for each question.
Sociology is a vast subject with varied concepts. Only by solving sample papers, you can understand the subject in a better way. It is not a difficult subject if you grasp all the concepts in the right way. Solving sample papers also lets you strategize and create your answers in a way that is appealing to the evaluators.
Other Important Links Related to CBSE 11th Sociology
Here you can check links to various study materials related to the 11th Sociology
|11th Sociology Syllabus|
We have covered a detailed guide on CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Papers. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.
FAQ: CBSE Class 11 Sociology Sample Papers
Can I download sociology sample papers for Class 11 free?
Yes, you can download sociology sample papers for Class 11 free.
From where can I get the detailed class 11 sample papers?
You can refer to the above article.
What is taught in sociology class 11?
Social Change: Types and Dimensions; Causes and Consequences. Social Order: Domination, Authority, and Law; Contestation, Crime, and Violence. The village, Town, and City: Changes in Rural and Urban Society.
What is sociology class 11?
Sociology is the study of the social life of humans, their groups, and societies. The subject matter of sociology is our own behavior as social beings.