CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi Term 1 & Term 2 Exam 2022 For Term 1 & Term 2: To learn about the latest course structure and examination scheme for the new academic session, check the CBSE Class 10 Hindi (Course A & B) Syllabus 2022.
The board has made no changes to the Hindi Class 10 CBSE. For the upcoming academic year 2022, all topics and chapters that were removed from the previous academic year’s syllabus have been restored. Students should download the new syllabus and read it thoroughly in order to plan well for their CBSE Class 10 Hindi A and B exam preparations.
Term Wise CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for Hindi A & Hindi B 2022 PDF
The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Class 10th term-wise syllabus 2021-22. The candidates appearing for the Class 10 board exam can check the Hindi syllabus from the official website: cbse.gov.in.
The board has divided the complete Class 10 syllabus for Hindi Course A and Hindi Course B into two parts. Hindi Class 10 term 1 syllabus contains 50% portion, and the term 2 syllabus contains the remaining 50% of the entire syllabus.
There are two courses in the Hindi Syllabus Class 10 CBSE 2022. These are the CBSE Hindi Course A and Course B for Class 10. You can download the latest CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi A & B 2022 by clicking on the link below:
- Download CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Syllabus 2022 Free PDF
- Download CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Syllabus 2022 Free PDF
There are four sections in each of the courses.
- Questions form Textbook
Term 1 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi A & Hindi B 2022 With Marking Scheme
Here you can check Term 1 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi A & Hindi B , Course Structure 2022 With Marking Scheme.
|CBSE Term 1 Class 10 Hindi Course A & B Syllabus 2022
|1||अपठित गद्यांश एवं काव्यांश||10|
|3||पाठ्यपुस्तक क्षितिज भाग – 2||14|
Detailed Term 1 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi Course A
Detailed Term 1 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi Course B
Term 2 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for Hindi A & Hindi B 2022 With Marking Scheme
Term 2 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for Hindi A & Hindi B, Course Structure 2022 With Marking Scheme
|CBSE Term 2 Class 10 Hindi Course A & B Syllabus 2022
|1||पाठ्यपुस्तक क्षितिज भाग – 2 एवं पूरक पाठ्यपुस्तक कृतिका भाग – 2||20|
Detailed Term 2 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi Course A
Detailed Term 2 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi Course B
Other Important Links Related to CBSE Class 10 Hindi 2022 For Term 1 & Term 2
Here you can check various important materials related to CBSE Class 10 Hindi 2022 For Term 1 & Term 2.
- Class 10 Hindi NCERT Solutions
- Class 10 Hindi Previous Year Papers
- Class 10 Hindi Worksheets
- Class 10 Hindi Sample Papers
- Class 10 Hindi Question Bank
Download Chapter-Wise NCERT Hindi Textbooks For CBSE Class 10 2022 For Term 1 & Term 2
Easily download the Hindi Chapter-Wise Class 10 NCERT Textbooks PDF from the below-mentioned link.
NCERT Class 10 Hindi Books – Course A
Here you will get CBSE, Class 10 Hindi Course – A NCERT Book PDF.
Kritika – कृतिका
- Kritika Chapter 1: माता का अँचल
- Kritika Chapter 2: जॉर्ज पंचम की नाक
- Kritika Chapter 3: साना – साना हाथ जोड़ि
- Kritika Chapter 4: एही ठैयाँ झुलनी हेरानी हो रामा!
- Kritika Chapter 5: मैं क्यों लिखता हूँ?
- Kritika Chapter 5: लेखक परिचय
Kshitij – क्षितिज
- Kshitij Chapter 1: सूरदास
- Kshitij Chapter 2: तुलसीदास
- Kshitij Chapter 3: देव
- Kshitij Chapter 4: जयशंकर प्रसाद
- Kshitij Chapter 5: सूर्यकांत त्रिपाठी ‘निराला’
- Kshitij Chapter 6: नागार्जुन
- Kshitij Chapter 7: गिरिजा कुमार माथुर
- Kshitij Chapter 8: ऋतुराज
- Kshitij Chapter 9: मंगलेश डबराल
- Kshitij Chapter 10: स्वयं प्रकाश
- Kshitij Chapter 11: रामवृक्ष बेनीपुरी
- Kshitij Chapter 12: यशपाल
- Kshitij Chapter 13: सर्वेश्वर दयाल सक्सेना
- Kshitij Chapter 14: मन्नू भंडारी
- Kshitij Chapter 15: महावीर प्रसाद द्विवेदी
- Kshitij Chapter 16: यतीन्द्र मिश्रा
- Kshitij Chapter 17: भदंत आनंद कौसल्यायन
Class10 Hindi NCERT Books – Course B
Here you can check Class 10 Hindi B Chapter-wise textbook based on Syllabus Of Hindi Class 10 CBSE.
- Chapter 1: Kabeer – Saakhi
- Chapter 2: Meera – Padd
- Chapter 3: Bihari – Dohe
- Chapter 4: Mathilisharan Gupt – Manushyata
- Chapter 5: Sumitranandan Pant – Parvat Pradesh Ke Pawas
- Chapter 6: Mahadevi Verma – Madhur Madhur Mere Deepak Jal
- Chapter 7: Viren Dandwal – Top
- Chapter 8: Kafee Azmi – Kar Chale Ham Fida
- Chapter 9: Ravindra Nath Thakur – Aatmrin
- Chapter 1: Premchand – Bade Bhi Sahab
- Chapter 2: Sitaram Seksariya – Dairy Ka Eak Panna
- Chapter 3: Leeladhar Mandloi – Tantara Vamiro Katha
- Chapter 4: Prahlad Aggarwal – Tisari Kasam Ke Shilpkar Shalendra
- Chapter 5: Anton Chekhav – Girgit
- Chapter 6: Nida Phazali – Ab Kahan Doosron Ke Dukh Se Dukhi Hone Wale
- Chapter 7: Ravindra Kelekar – Patjhar Ki Tooti Pattiyan
- Chapter 8: Habeeb Tanveer – Kartoos (Akanki)
- Chapter 1: Mithileshwar – Harihar Kaka
- Chapter 2: Gurdyal Singh – Sapno Ke Se Din
- Chapter 3: Rahi Masoom Raza – Topi Shukla
- Lekhak Parichaya
We have provided the complete detailed guide on CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi 2022. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.
FAQs for CBSE Class 10 Hindi Syllabus 2022 For Term 1 & Term 2
What are the passing marks of the CBSE 10th Hindi exam?
33 marks are the minimum passing marks of Class 10 Hindi exam.
What are the important topics of the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Syllabus?
Creative writing and textbook having a weightage of around 60-65% are the important topics of the CBSE 10th Hindi syllabus.
Can I cover the entire CBSE Class 10 Hindi Syllabus 2021-22 in two days?
It is tough to complete the CBSE 10th Class Hindi syllabus in two days.
Where can I get the Term 1 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi 2021-22 Free PDF?
You can get the Term 1 CBSE Class 10 Syllabus For Hindi 2021-22 Free PDF from the above article.
What is the syllabus of Class 10 CBSE Hindi?
The academic year 2021-22 is divided into two terms, each comprising approximately half of the syllabus, according to CBSE revised evaluation scheme. Unseen passages, grammar, and questions from the Hindi text are all included in the Term I examination. The Term II/Year-End Exam, on the other hand, includes questions from both Hindi books as well as a writing portion.