CBSE Class 10 Hindi Worksheets: Are you preparing for the 10th Hindi Exam? Have you practiced enough chapter-wise questions?
Don’t worry! Luckily, here we are providing you with the comprehensive guide on CBSE Class 10 Hindi Worksheets PDFs.
The only suggested way to improve your learning process of CBSE Hindi is by using Worksheets. You should start solving the questions from the worksheets after completion of your Class 10 Hindi syllabus. Practicing enough questions from the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Worksheets will be a great help to understand the question pattern as well as the probable questions which will result in securing good marks in the examination.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Worksheets 2020
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Board Exam acts as a major player when it comes to your career and your scoring percentage. So you should prepare properly to score a better grade in the exam. The Class 10 results will widen up the possibilities to land desirable opportunities.
You should know that Hindi experts design our CBSE NCERT Class 10 Hindi Worksheets based on the latest CBSE Class 10 Hindi Syllabus. These chapter-wise question papers for class 10 Hindi will help you to test your conceptual understanding.
To score a better mark in CBSE Class 10 Hindi 2020-2021 exam, you should have a solid preparation plan. You should start solving 10th Hindi Worksheets after completion of all chapter wise exercises. It will improve your confidence and reduce the fear of the exam.
The worksheets comprise the following Class 10 Hindi Chapters,
Updated CBSE Class 10 Hindi – Course A
Here you will get Hindi Course A NCERT Book PDF.
Kritika – कृतिका
- Chapter 1: माता का अँचल
- Chapter 2: जॉर्ज पंचम की नाक
- Chapter 3: साना – साना हाथ जोड़ि
- Chapter 4: एही ठैयाँ झुलनी हेरानी हो रामा!
- Chapter 5: मैं क्यों लिखता हूँ?
- Chapter 5: लेखक परिचय
Kshitij – क्षितिज
- Chapter 1: सूरदास
- Chapter 2: तुलसीदास
- Chapter 3: देव
- Chapter 4: जयशंकर प्रसाद
- Chapter 5: सूर्यकांत त्रिपाठी ‘निराला’
- Chapter 6: नागार्जुन
- Chapter 7: गिरिजा कुमार माथुर
- Chapter 8: ऋतुराज
- Chapter 9: मंगलेश डबराल
- Chapter 10: स्वयं प्रकाश
- Chapter 11: रामवृक्ष बेनीपुरी
- Chapter 12: यशपाल
- Chapter 13: सर्वेश्वर दयाल सक्सेना
- Chapter 14: मन्नू भंडारी
- Chapter 15: महावीर प्रसाद द्विवेदी
- Chapter 16: यतीन्द्र मिश्रा
- Chapter 17: भदंत आनंद कौसल्यायन
Updated CBSE Class 10 Hindi – Course B
Here you can check Class 10 Hindi B Chapter-wise textbook.
- Chapter 1: Kabeer – Saakhi
- Chapter 2: Meera – Padd
- Chapter 3: Bihari – Dohe
- Chapter 4: Mathilisharan Gupt – Manushyata
- Chapter 5: Sumitranandan Pant – Parvat Pradesh Ke Pawas
- Chapter 6: Mahadevi Verma – Madhur Madhur Mere Deepak Jal
- Chapter 7: Viren Dandwal – Top
- Chapter 8: Kafee Azmi – Kar Chale Ham Fida
- Chapter 9: Ravindra Nath Thakur – Aatmrin
- Chapter 1: Premchand – Bade Bhi Sahab
- Chapter 2: Sitaram Seksariya – Dairy Ka Eak Panna
- Chapter 3: Leeladhar Mandloi – Tantara Vamiro Katha
- Chapter 4: Prahlad Aggarwal – Tisari Kasam Ke Shilpkar Shalendra
- Chapter 5: Anton Chekhav – Girgit
- Chapter 6: Nida Phazali – Ab Kahan Doosron Ke Dukh Se Dukhi Hone Wale
- Chapter 7: Ravindra Kelekar – Patjhar Ki Tooti Pattiyan
- Chapter 8: Habeeb Tanveer – Kartoos (Akanki)
- Chapter 1: Mithileshwar – Harihar Kaka
- Chapter 2: Gurdyal Singh – Sapno Ke Se Din
- Chapter 3: Rahi Masoom Raza – Topi Shukla
Download the 10th Hindi Worksheets to ace your concepts:
- Click here to download CBSE 10th Hindi Worksheets
Most Important Study Materials for CBSE Class 10 Hindi
You should have the below study materials to boost your exam preparation for the Class 10 Hindi exam.
- 10th NCERT Hindi Solutions
- 10th Hindi Sample Papers
- 10th Hindi Previous Year Papers
- 10th Hindi Question Bank
WHY CBSE 10th Worksheets?
The 10th Worksheets cover the latest CBSE Class 10 Syllabus. The Worksheets for class 10 Hindi involves an important question from every chapter.
Here are a few benefits of solving the CBSE Class 10 Worksheets.
- By practicing NCERT CBSE Class 10 Hindi Worksheet, you can improve your problem-solving skills and accuracy dramatically.
- It helps you to develop the subject knowledge in a simple, fun, and interactive way.
- By Practicing 10th Hindi worksheets daily, you score better marks in Hindi without going for tuition or attend extra classes for Hindi ending up paying a hefty fee.
- After working on CBSE worksheets, you will find out how to manage time in the exam.
- Worksheets are helpful resources, which can also be used in classroom revision.
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi Worksheets help you to improve subject-knowledge.
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi Worksheets encourages classroom activities.
We have covered the detailed guide on CBSE Class 10 Hindi Worksheets. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below.