Over 13 to 15 lakh students appear for the board examination every year. With the board exams about to end, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting class 10 fourth examination i.e. English. English is one of the easiest and scoring subjects. The candidates who are appearing for the English exam can look down the last minute tips and tricks.
Last minute tips:
- Make notes for the writing format
- Be aware of current affairs
- Read lessons thoroughly. Revise the notes before going for the exam. A last minute recap of all the topics helps in recollecting information during the exam
- Reach the exam hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the paper. Remember to carry along the hall tickets/admit cards, stationery and cardboard
- Utilise the first 15 minutes in reading the question paper thoroughly
- Paper should be attempted in the given serial order, with the reading and writing taking first place in order to give you enough time to complete the paper. If the writing section is left till the end, chances are you might not be able to complete the paper on time
- Presentation matters a lot. Writing should be neat and clean because there is always a subconscious impression mark that goes with good and neat handwriting in any examination.