CAT Application Form 2019: The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission into MBA courses in top B-Schools. A candidate will get vast career opportunities after MBA.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the CAT exam can go through the details provided here regarding CAT Application Form 2019. Here are complete details regarding application form and how to apply for the exam. Candidates must note that the applications are accepted only in online mode for the CAT exam.
CAT Application Form 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the CAT 2019 application form through online mode from the official website. Here is the link provided for candidates to fill their application form directly.
How to fill the CAT Application form?
CAT Application Form 2019 will be available in the month of August 2019. Candidates can fill the Application form online on the official website.
To fill the application form online candidates first have to register themselves. Make sure that you are eligible before applying for CAT exam. Here are the steps below for candidates to follow them and fill the applications carefully.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online form from the CAT official website i.e. www.iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘CAT 2019 Registration’
- Fill the credentials like:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
- Candidates will receive an email having information of User ID and Password on registered email ID.
- Candidates can log in to the CAT website via username and password for further process.
Step 2: Details To be Filled
Candidates have to fill the following details in the Application Form for CAT 2019:
- Basic details
- Contact details
- Communicational details
- Qualification details
Step 3: Uploading of Images
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the following documents in the application form. Scanned images must be in .jpg format.
- Class 10 marks sheet
- Class 12 marks sheet
- Bachelor’s marks sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Login to the CAT website using your username and password
- Click on the link ‘Pay examination Fee’
- Candidates can make payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card
- Select the preferred payment methods for fee payment
- Enter all the details in the payment gateway
- Proceed for payment
- Print the Fee Receipt
CAT Application Dates 2019
The Application forms will be available from August 2019. Candidates can go through the below table for knowing important exam dates.
|CAT Application Form 2019 will be available from||7 August 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form 2019||18 September 2019|
|Last Date to remit the application fee||third week of September 2019|
|CAT Admit Card 2019 will be issued on||23rd October 2019|
|CAT 2019 is scheduled for||Last week of November 2019|
|CAT Result 2019 will be announced on||January 2020|
|Category||CAT Application Fee|
|General Category||INR 1700|
CAT Application Form Correction
There are high chances of candidates making mistakes while filling the application form. So, the conducting body allows candidates to make the corrections in selected entries only. The correction window will open after the application process is over.
Following details can be corrected in CAT Application Form 2019:
- Programs selected
- Percentage of marks scored
- Work experience
Steps to make corrections in CAT Application Form 2019:
- Go to the official website of CAT.
- Click on ‘Existing user’ tab.
- Enter log in credentials such- User Id and Password.
- Go through the various sections of the application form and make corrections accordingly.
- Click on ‘save and continue’ or ‘save’ to exit the portal.
Thus, we hope candidates have received complete information regarding the application forms. Start preparing well in advance with a wide range of CAT Books available online. Stay tuned for more information.